Mouse Command errors

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Mouse Command errors

Postby Saxxon » 17 Aug 2020, 03:20

I seem to be having problems within this game (don't see it on others) on this PC (laptop) where the mouse seems to be "hyperactive". If I try to select units by click/drag a box, the box doesn't form, or forms late causing some units not to be grabbed. Double clicking a unit selects and deselects all units of that type at the same time. It seems as though its double clicking by default as I get multiple actions from a single click. I don't have it selected in mouse options (where single click acts as double click).

Frustrating as it makes the game unplayable.

Something else I noticed after having been gone a while, WASD isn't panning the camera like the arrow keys do. Seems it used to do that.
Saxxon

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: Saxxon

Re: Mouse Command errors

Postby Saxxon » 20 Aug 2020, 07:24

Still having that issue on laotop. On my desktop is appears there are also issues. Get into game and UI doesn't load and/or mouse unresponsive. This is a different PC. I know in the last year there are likely changes to the client, not sure why this is bugging out as it is.
Saxxon

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: Saxxon

Return to Tech Support