My statistics are not displayed.

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

My statistics are not displayed.

Postby Krapich » 28 Aug 2019, 22:16

Hey. The statistics in the FAF client do not work for me, I and other players do not see it. So I’m not in the leaderboard on the site. What could be the cause of this problem?
Krapich

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Krapich

Re: My statistics are not displayed.

Postby armacham01 » 28 Aug 2019, 22:50

Please be more specific. Players don't see your statistics? Your statistics are not changing?

Do you mean: when you click on the play tab and choose "1v1 ranked match," the statistics that are displayed while you are waiting for a ladder game?

Do you mean: when you right-click on your name in the chat tab, and choose: "show user info," with the "general" tab?

Do you mean: when you right-click on your name in the chat tab, and choose: "show user info," with the "statistics" tab?

Or some other statistics?

Just because the client is slow to update certain statistics, and other statistics are bugged (like the win/loss percentage), does not mean that the leaderboards themselves are flawed.

Or are you referring to the leaderboards? I don't see you on the 1v1 leaderboard, but you are listed on the global leaderboard. You are rank 3416, with 207 games played, rating 1167. I don't see that you have played any ladder matches at all, so that would explain why you are not listed on the 1v1 leaderboard.
armacham01

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 109 times
FAF User Name: arma473

Postby Krapich » 29 Aug 2019, 23:55

This Image
Krapich

FAF User Name: Krapich

Postby Webzer » 18 Apr 2020, 22:53

Have the same issue.

No data on 'Statistics' tab. Also all counters on 'Achievements' are empty (but I played both ranked and unranked games).
Only 'General' tab has data.
Webzer

FAF User Name: Webzer

Return to Tech Support