Lost password+email

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Lost password+email

Postby Morgrock » 12 Apr 2019, 00:21

Hello there,

My username is morg_PEKA_rock and I believe it is linked to the email "--- removed by geosearchef ---" which is got deleted. So I can not reset my password (and I lost it).

I am currently logged in using old client (python one) but wanted to try the new one and found out that I don't know my password xD

It is linked to my steam account.

Can you please link my account to another email? It'll solve all my issues. I can provide you with any additional information / write to you through old FAF client if needed.

P.S. sorry for my English
Morgrock

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: morg_PEKA_rock

Re: Lost password+email

Postby Geosearchef » 12 Apr 2019, 08:51

I've removed your email address from your post for data protection reasons. It's correct.

I've sent a friend request to the stream account linked to your FAF account. Please accept it, then we can (after also confirming you own the new email address) change the email address of your FAF account.

You can also take a look at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\ForgedAllianceForever\Lobby.init, the legacy client should have saved your password in there if you told it to remember it.
Developer, Server Admin, ICE, currently working on Team Matchmaking, FAF Client
Geosearchef
Contributor

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 127 times
FAF User Name: Geosearchef

Re: Lost password+email

Postby Morgrock » 12 Apr 2019, 21:45

Solved by one friendly admin, 1000 thanks, I am a happy FAFer now
Morgrock

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time