Unique ID Error

Tournaments announces and results.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Stups

Unique ID Error

Postby saborwrath » 29 Sep 2012, 03:26

I used to play on FAF a year or so ago before i lost my copy of FA. I recently rebought it through steam but now i cant reconnect, likely due to not having my original account. Anyway to reset the ID or am I doomed to GPG? ( if that still exists)
saborwrath

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Saborwrath

Re: Unique ID Error

Postby Ze_PilOt » 29 Sep 2012, 11:17

Use your main account.

If you don't remember it, use the "forgot password" form and search with your email.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby saborwrath » 29 Sep 2012, 17:42

E-mail to main account does not exist anymore. Now upon login, FAF says that I'm entering the wrong account info. Must be cause of the update. Obviously problem persists. (and before you say check account info. I have.)
saborwrath

Postby Ze_PilOt » 29 Sep 2012, 17:51

I need more precise infos about what you are trying to do and what errors you get.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Postby saborwrath » 29 Sep 2012, 17:56

I'm simply trying to log in. Last night i got "Unique ID error". now its "Login not found or password incorrect"
saborwrath

Postby saborwrath » 29 Sep 2012, 17:59

Most detail I can give is, I bought FA. Downloaded FAF from your site. Created account and tried to Login. This is the same machine I used on a different account over a year ago. The Unique ID error made me assume that I required my machines ID to be "released". If possible to retrieve the machine ID you would find my old account hasnt been used in 10+ months.
saborwrath

Postby saborwrath » 29 Sep 2012, 18:01

....Assuming those 2 bits of information are connected. Which to pass a check while loging in i would assume they would.
saborwrath

Postby Ze_PilOt » 29 Sep 2012, 18:02

"Login not found or password incorrect" means that your login or your password is incorrectly entered.

It's case-sensitive.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Postby Joey1175 » 01 Nov 2012, 19:52

Hey i used to play on gpg then my friend came over and showed me this server using his account. then i created my own account on here and tried to log in but now it won't let me and i assume it's because he used account on here first so it will only recognize him. Is there anyway you could revers this so only my account can be used intsead? i created my account with the username CosmicCastaway and the email was [email protected]. please get back to me soon i miss playing supcom
Joey1175

FAF User Name: CosmicCastaway

Postby Ze_PilOt » 01 Nov 2012, 19:54

I don't understand what you are saying. All account need a valid email, re-create an account if you've entered a bad one.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Return to Tournaments