Mapping Tournament 2 (AUG 2018)

Tournaments announces and results.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Stups

Re: Mapping Tournament 2 (AUG 2018)

Postby biass » 05 Sep 2018, 13:49

Hello, this post announces the winner(s) of the tournament, thank you all for competing.
There were 9 entries, which may make entrants illegible for the tournament participant award, if a mod wants to confirm or deny that, one should post here.
As always, im happy to explain my reasoning if you are to ask here. Even if you didn't place.
One map was disqualified for the "reverting to Four Corners" bug. Make sure to check your content for issues before submitting next time.

Winner:
Spoiler: show
Frithen, by Morax

2nd:
Durfait Isles, by BullydozerNoob

3rd:
Polar Depression, by Platinumizer

Winner of hearts (for best + most original map that included Navy play and was not placed top 3)
Lost Diamond, by Chosen

Congratulations to the winners, Im sorry i didn't have a special avatar lined up, i've been cucked out by my old course so i have little free time. Maybe next time.
Claim your avatars by pm'ing an IRC mod, give them this post as proof.
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) the next tournament will probs be 20km, sneaky boys start early (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
Oh, and for one entrant in particular, DansGame in the chat, thanks again. next time big bois (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Previous

Return to Tournaments