Please contact me on Discord for any immediate questions
Mountain
Contributor

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 93 times
FAF User Name: Montana

Re: FAF Masters Cup 1v1 Tournament: October 6th @ 3:00 PM UT

Postby Petricpwnz » 09 Oct 2018, 21:27

Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer stage IV. The doctors said I have a month at best. This hit me hard, I couldn't think straight, I quit my job, sold everything I have to pay for treatment with the exception of my laptop, but nothing seemed to help. On my deathbed I asked the nurse to bring me my laptop so I could say farewell to my friends on FAF and depart with peace. When I logged in I noticed there was some tournament going on, so I tuned in to watch. It was a badlands game between T3Mex and Nexus-. I don't know how to explain it, but when the game started, I immediately started feeling tickling all over my body. It was strange yet so soothing. I kept watching, paying no notice to the changes my body was going through. As the game progressed, as T3Mex kept suiciding his snipers, with every T1 bomb killing a sniper I felt a sudden "umpf" in my chest. Like my heartbeat going out of control, sending warmth all over my body. With every TML killing an unprotected mex I felt strength flowing back into my meek body. When Nexus- raided T3Mex's expansions I felt sharp and focused like never before. I remembered the questions from the exam that I kept failing in college and in a flash I solved them in my mind. My muscles were aching in a weird way so I went for a stretch and accidentally almost broke my bed. I don't know what got into me. But I kept watching. I kept watching closely as the fierce battles raged on, as blood was shed, as the metal clashed. Then came a moment when T3Mex executed a stellar maneuver of using TML on an unprotected T3 Land HQ of Nexus-. When the last missile hit, when the HQ death animation was triggered, I passed out. I woke up in a different room. Doctor said it has been a week since the accident and that my cancer has been completely cured. I had never felt happier in my life than at that exact moment. I'm not that smart, I don't know what happened, but I know this: If you don't see a way out, if things are going not the way you want, just watch that badlands game. God has put a divine spell and it seems to work.
Blackheart wrote:actually i love lolis and want petry to be my waifu

Scientifically proving that Blackheart is a weeb - https://imgur.com/a/J436c | https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousAverageOxMikeHogu

Best meme of 2017 - https://puu.sh/yLsvH/abbf54eb99.mp4
Petricpwnz
Priest

Has liked: 442 times
Been liked: 473 times
FAF User Name: Fremy_Speeddraw

Previous

Return to Tournaments