Donations for Tournament Prizes

Tournaments announces and results.

Moderator: Stups

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby biass » 24 Jul 2016, 11:07

If you're looking to do tournaments suitable for AEST times, im glad to direct them for you. Otherwise im sure one of the others (stups?) would gladly run them. :)
Morax wrote:Questioning what i am doing is like you are trolling me

My map thread: http://bit.ly/2qubD3l

Whiteheart wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
User avatar
biass
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 07:54
Location: Sexy sexy dual gap v4
Has liked: 542 times
Been liked: 383 times
FAF User Name: biass

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Mephi » 24 Jul 2016, 20:49

i am up for helping too
Go for Janus and crush anus!

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrS9QsyUnTXhhYw3mAjBAeA
Top Level 1v1 POV and Casts
Mephi
Priest
 
Posts: 318
Joined: 13 May 2013, 17:24
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 119 times
FAF User Name: Mephi

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Zock » 25 Jul 2016, 13:19

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your contribution. :) I will find tournament directors to run the tournaments and to come up with a more detailed concept.

I don't know if i can guarantee you that your desired "key players" will play in the monthly tournaments though, when i organized the weekly tournaments i had trouble to get many high skilled players playing for several reasons, with prizes around 100$ per tournament, but we can try to make it happen. Some of this torunaments could also be for players outside of the top20, and the winner gets a spot in the final tournament as prize additional to the 50$.

For the end of the year tournament however, i am sure the generous prize money will motivate a large number of good players to play. :)

If that is good enough, i will be very happy to start with the planning immediately.

-Zock
gg no re

ohh! what a pretty shining link! https://www.youtube.com/c/Zockyzock
User avatar
Zock
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: 31 Aug 2011, 22:44
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 396 times
FAF User Name: Zock

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Stups » 25 Jul 2016, 14:50

biass wrote:If you're looking to do tournaments suitable for AEST times, im glad to direct them for you. Otherwise im sure one of the others (stups?) would gladly run them. :)


Stups can after clan wars.
"We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised." -- Captain Zapp Brannigan, S03E05, Futurama.
User avatar
Stups
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 21:25
Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 93 times
FAF User Name: Stups

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby LegendOfTheStars » 25 Jul 2016, 15:11

Zock wrote:Hi,

I don't know if i can guarantee you that your desired "key players" will play in the monthly tournaments though, when i organized the weekly tournaments i had trouble to get many high skilled players playing for several reasons, with prizes around 100$ per tournament, but we can try to make it happen. Some of this tournaments could also be for players outside of the top20, and the winner gets a spot in the final tournament as prize additional to the 50$.

-Zock


Yes what you suggest is great. Sorry to clarify, monthly tournament prize can be used for any tourney (u1500, teams, etc), whatever tournament that is running where you need a prize and it is not limited to any particular ranking. I just wanted to help the tournament directors by making a cash prize available to entice more players.

The end-of-year tournament on the other hand, that is meant to give the Casters something to get excited about ;)

Funds sent as per attachment.

Keep up the fantastic work!!
Attachments
FAF-let-the-games-begin.jpg
FAF-let-the-games-begin.jpg (73.73 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
>>> Not all those who wander are lost <<<
User avatar
LegendOfTheStars
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 12:48
Location: Australia
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 109 times
FAF User Name: LegendOfTheStars

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Morax » 25 Jul 2016, 15:47

LegendOfTheStars wrote:Yes what you suggest is great. Sorry to clarify, monthly tournament prize can be used for any tourney (u1500, teams, etc), whatever tournament that is running where you need a prize and it is not limited to any particular ranking. I just wanted to help the tournament directors by making a cash prize available to entice more players.

The end-of-year tournament on the other hand, that is meant to give the Casters something to get excited about ;)

Funds sent as per attachment.

Keep up the fantastic work!!


Image

Thank goodness for you.... My drive to try-hard again seems worthwhile... 8-)
Maps are important for FAF!

My Map Design & Feedback Thread
User avatar
Morax
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 18:00
Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 468 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Morax » 25 Jul 2016, 17:04

Also, I'd be happy to help direct the "elite" level tourney spare my training gets me there or through the possible "win entry through lower-tier" idea Zock made.

This is really phenomenal that someone is willing to do this for the community :)
Maps are important for FAF!

My Map Design & Feedback Thread
User avatar
Morax
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 18:00
Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 468 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby LegendOfTheStars » 25 Jul 2016, 18:09

We all need some good casts to watch over the December holidays ;)
>>> Not all those who wander are lost <<<
User avatar
LegendOfTheStars
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 12:48
Location: Australia
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 109 times
FAF User Name: LegendOfTheStars

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby arkitect » 26 Jul 2016, 01:14

wooo end of year tourney!

should have stream setup perfected by then, hopefully...
arkitect
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 118
Joined: 08 May 2014, 13:40
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 63 times
FAF User Name: arkitect

Re: Donations for Tournament Prizes

Postby Morax » 26 Jul 2016, 05:33

Actually I have 60 frames YouTube gaming stream so I'm probably going to do it.
Maps are important for FAF!

My Map Design & Feedback Thread
User avatar
Morax
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 18:00
Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 468 times
FAF User Name: Morax

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests