FAF+technoevent=horrible idea?

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Re: FAF+technoevent=horrible idea?

Postby Sladow » 05 Mar 2020, 09:50

@axel
That might work as well, but I'm thinking too complex to get that solution lol
Sladow

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Sladow

Postby Bennis- » 05 Mar 2020, 16:43

If BH is coming im cooming too!!!!!!!

Will be fun
Bennis-

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 30 times
FAF User Name: Bennis

Postby SC-Account » 27 Mar 2020, 12:38

harzer99 wrote:Hello fellow FAF players,
for about half a year I have this Idea of hosting a small FAF tourney on a techno/ semi weird electronic music party I organize with a couple of friends. About once a year we have access to a special location in Erlangen (germany) where we agreed on trying out weird concepts. For next year I would like to host a tourney in the room next to the dancefloor and project the observer view of the match behind the DJ booth. The tourney would be more of a side attraction.

My basic plan up until now:
It would likely be 1v1 because that requires the fewest equipment.
The party is not public with about 60 guests (the two times we held it there we hit that mark pretty well).
The tourney would start at about 10pm and I would like to have it last till at least 2am. Also the enviroment is quite noisy. So not the best conditions to play. That's why the main prize will be pretty low. I'm thinking of about 40€. This will rather be a fun event than a competitive one. Especially since there are so many things that can cause a cancellation of the event. (it's a party and we have no experience with hosting esports events)

I guess there are not too many technofans playing FAF. Good news is the nerd level on this event will be quite high for a techno party. Average age will be early-mid 20s. If you are older no issue with me but you should not be underage. This is not the right type of party for a minor. Accomodation might be possible.
This event would take place in late Summer 2020.

What do you think of the concept? Suggestions are very welcome.

Sounds good :)
SC-Account
Evaluator

Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 77 times
FAF User Name: Tnuoccacs

Previous

Return to General Discussions