Player Councillor Applications

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Re: Player Councillor Applications

Postby biass » 24 May 2018, 11:47

FtXCommando and I are both tournament directors by the way, unsure about picoo.
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Picoo » 24 May 2018, 15:02

So first to answer Biass : No, I am not a Tourney Director. Thats why I wanted to cooperate with TD´s to still have alot of great Tourneys hosted and keep up the interest.

Also I think that growth in people who play ladder is sorely needed and I was thinking about how that could be fixed, but I also wanted to encourage the other applicants for the role of PC to think about that problem.
Some Ideas:
- Russians are a great majority and only very little play ladder,so maybe try and introduce them to ladder and help building bridges between players
- ladder events such as "Ladder Warrior"

I really want to know what you guys think about these ideas and the general problem.
Picoo
Crusader

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 7 times
FAF User Name: Picoo

Postby Rowey » 24 May 2018, 17:33

justice wrote:Out of all the that have applied I think rowey and picoo in second are the strongest but they are both not so killed and don't understand the game well because they learned how to play from brnk no offensive. How would they choose ladder pool?

To correct you ive actulay leand from heavan's videos, Pointers from AchivedJaguar8 on where i can imporve and also a few other higher rated player that are in ONI have told me better ways. i jsut play with brnk to have fun i never learnd how to play the game from him i use other means. How would i chose the ladder pool i will have hosted just under 10 1v1 torunaments in amonth and ive never had any bad feebcak on the maps that were slecetd for them so i would take that as my map choice for 1v1 games was accspetable.
Rowey
Contributor

Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 71 times
FAF User Name: Rowey

Postby Mad`Mozart » 24 May 2018, 17:42

Ok so i have not been following FAF and aeolus gossip much for maybe a year or more, can someone enlighten me why FTX boi is so unpopular?
Mad`Mozart
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 431 times

Postby Hybrid_ » 24 May 2018, 17:53

I personally think we should have more "ladder" type of tourneys, or 2v2 which are in the current patch, not ones like the equilbrium tournaments. Im not saying anything bad against them but you have to learn even more things. I think we should just keep it simple for now. Instead of adding more things we should clean up the current problems and ideas. I wouldn't mind helping at all with any of this but its just an idea for the current participants of this 'election', and or anyone who is willing to do this.
i dont troll, i just like to meme
Hybrid_
Contributor

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
FAF User Name: Hybrid_

Postby Mad`Mozart » 24 May 2018, 18:08

In Russia we have Alina Kabaeva (former gymnast) and Nikolai Valuev (former boxer) in ministri.
What you got now?
Mad`Mozart
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 431 times

Postby moonbearonmeth » 24 May 2018, 18:16

Hybrid_ wrote:I personally think we should have more "ladder" type of tourneys,

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16178
Ask me about my amazing content production to watch while you wait in a lobby.
moonbearonmeth
Priest

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Suomi KP-31 desu

Postby FtXCommando » 24 May 2018, 18:17

There's really no reason for any candidate to reply to Feather's alt account. He's just trying to antagonize you guys in as many ways as possible. Don't consider it legitimate criticism.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Hybrid_ » 24 May 2018, 18:20

moonbearonmeth wrote:
Hybrid_ wrote:I personally think we should have more "ladder" type of tourneys,

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16178

Yes that is one, but what i forgot to say is that its always tournaments for top players and theres not many tournaments for people around my rating and lower (1400). So we usually get knocked out early in them. Yes we have a few chances in teamgame tournaments but its still very hard for us to get top 3 in any other 1v1 tournament
i dont troll, i just like to meme
Hybrid_
Contributor

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
FAF User Name: Hybrid_

Postby justice » 24 May 2018, 18:25

Rowey wrote:
justice wrote:Out of all the that have applied I think rowey and picoo in second are the strongest but they are both not so killed and don't understand the game well because they learned how to play from brnk no offensive. How would they choose ladder pool?

To correct you ive actulay leand from heavan's videos, Pointers from AchivedJaguar8 on where i can imporve and also a few other higher rated player that are in ONI have told me better ways. i jsut play with brnk to have fun i never learnd how to play the game from him i use other means. How would i chose the ladder pool i will have hosted just under 10 1v1 torunaments in amonth and ive never had any bad feebcak on the maps that were slecetd for them so i would take that as my map choice for 1v1 games was accspetable.

okay I apoligize then

I just check your rating also it was over 1k good job
justice

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions