If you want your own changes..

Post here any idea about current FA Balance.
REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.
Forum rules REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.

If you want your own changes..

Postby Lu_Xun_17 » 09 Jun 2012, 15:41

I have no idea how to make a sim mode, but here are the changes i would suggest, about the comming 3615 :
I don't think the changes i suggest are optimized, i just think they are better (for the interest of the gameplay before all) than the ones given.

=> I'll only talk about the few changes that could, i think, be improved, so sure all the other ones are good
(especially the -20% T2 gunships health which was really needed)

T1

-sera arty probably need a little nerf, but i really don't find good solution for the moment, i hope the good idea will appear

-cybran medusa : firing randomness decreased from 1.5 to 0.8-1.2

-T1 bomber veterancy :
each 5 kills (instead of 3)
(the jester probably would need the same nerf)
no need to get a special speed to allow the drop, the previous nerf of drop rate from 2 to 4sec was already enough i guess.

T2

-firebeetle : it's not a balance problem but kind of a bug : the unit always waits few seconds before explosing. And on some buildings(especially big ones), coming with a certain radius, the firebeetle never exposes.

-Wagner torpedo dps increased from 3 to 8-12

-hoplite hp increased from 450 to 500

T4

-Tempest :
don't change the current (expensive) cost
-dps increased from 600 to 800 (without changing rate of fire) => it would 1shoot a destroyer, that's what we can expect from a T4
-hp increase from 35000 to 40000-50000 (this needs some tests for sure)

It's debatable, but i think quite not interesting to keep low strengh and cost for T4, and finally get nearly a 2nd battleship.

-Veterancy about XPs :
All units in the game are following a same rule concerning the veterancy system (which contribute towards the epicness of the gameplay)
I would suggest more to keep the HP bonus, but make the veterancy harder to reach (more kills needed)

T4 Land is currently split in 2 groups :
- the 25 kills (monkey, fatty, ythota) vet increased to each 50-80
- the 50 kills (collossus, megalith) vet increased from 50 to 60-90

-Awashaa : 1 vet each 80-100 kills (instead of 50) (this unit had to be nerfed anyway, maybe this nerf could be enough, we'll see)
(maybe Soul Reaper due to new cost and huge splash domages : 1 vet each 60-90 (instead of 40)
Lu_Xun_17
Contributor

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: LuXy

Return to FA Balance Discussions