Mobile shields cost effectivness

Post here any idea about current FA Balance.
REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.
Forum rules REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.

Re: Mobile shields cost effectivness

Postby dstojkov » 24 May 2012, 23:53

Hi guys,

this is the stat of 3599 for the asylum:
5000hp (size: 16 (312m), regen rate: 65hp/s, regen start time: 1s, recharge time: 26s, recharge rate: 192.3hp/s)

back in time in FA you were not able to have really fun to play aeon on water .... that also why no one wanted to ... navy map = cybryan (almost)
you may say it's because destroy always miss what actually true is with micro but that can not explain all thing sorry

you claim FAF better gameplay fixing bug, same chance to each faction and so on ... but sorry to say the truth now aeon navy is even worser ! why simply not remove the asylum ? if so overpowered ? Tell me after that how you will make the people play aeon ? What drive me crazy is that you don't complain about t2 uef shield ... also really ....
dstojkov
Evaluator

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 24 times

Postby Armmagedon » 25 May 2012, 00:00

I dont want nerf the asylum, i want nerf all mobil shields, and the asylum is not a unit made thinking in water battles
Armmagedon

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: ARMMAGEDON

Postby noobymcnoobcake » 25 May 2012, 00:36

dstojkov wrote:hing sorry
you claim FAF better gameplay fixing bug, same chance to each faction and so on ... but sorry to say the truth now aeon navy is even worser ! why simply not remove the asylum ? if so overpowered ? Tell me after that how you will make the people play aeon ? What drive me crazy is that you don't complain about t2 uef shield ... also really ....

We complain about all mobile shields. FAF devs will not add in or remove any units. Aeon navy is good in large scale navy battles where there is less micro. Aeon destroyer reigns supreme in unmicroed battles by a large margin. Also if its a team game then you get faction mixing - Shielded cybran stealth navy. Not nice to play against. Even just a single shield protecting each cruiser helps so much against air.
noobymcnoobcake
Evaluator

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby dstojkov » 25 May 2012, 14:27

hi

nooby you wrote:
Shielded cybran stealth navy. Not nice to play against. Even just a single shield protecting each cruiser helps so much against air.

Also the community complain about overpowered air you change it .... now you have another problem with navy also this is pur logic
the eco for spamming unit in 3599 was from cheaper to expansive :
land < air < navy
and it had some logic in it ....
making air more expansive and navy cheaper will not allow you make some pressure on navy with air until you get ready ... also here the "shielded navy" his only a consequence of the new balance not a reason.
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby Isen » 25 May 2012, 14:41

dstojkov always trolling man, air is still > than all navy but shielded navy, and with > i mean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
And aeon or sera has even more facilityes against air, becuase of hover flaks. Also aeon navy is still up, shield are still usefull and like in gpgnet, you couldnt just spam shields and destroyers, frigates always have been important, and it hasnt changed.
Isen

Been liked: 9 times
FAF User Name: Isen_

Postby dstojkov » 25 May 2012, 14:52

You wrote:
dstojkov always trolling man

If that true have been .... why almost no one play aeon on navy map ? not only now but back then ?
if that have been really overpowered like you say sorry but no one would had and would play anything but aeon.
This is right now not the case also i am not saying something extravagant or exaggerate ... the fact are talking in my favor.
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby uberge3k » 25 May 2012, 15:00

dstojkov wrote:if that have been really overpowered like you say

He said the exact opposite?..
Isen wrote:Also aeon navy is still up

:?
Ze_PilOt wrote:If you want something to happen, do it yourself.
uberge3k
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 48 times
FAF User Name: TAG_UBER

Postby dstojkov » 25 May 2012, 15:22

you right ... read it OP :-/ sorry isen
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby Pic » 26 May 2012, 20:06

aeon navy is op. it just takes more micro to make it op and also takes t2 land and minimal t2+ air. its not just navy but its the combo. and most MOST people dont play aeon on NAVY maps because its harder to get all those things working well together on. and most people havent practiced enough. to do it well so they dont.
Pic

Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: intothewild

Postby Pavese » 26 May 2012, 23:14

so how is the navy OP when you need T2 air, T2 land and skills? OP is usually the thing that is easy to get and easy to use.

Sure, when theres a ton of stuff on the field (including T2 hover land) it soaks up a lot of damage.

Aeon navy alone is shit, 40 shields with aeon navy is OP. But thats the topic of the thread ;)
Pavese

Been liked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to FA Balance Discussions