Lets do EEET!!!!

Post here any idea about current FA Balance.
REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.
Forum rules REMINDER : This is NOT a community balance forum. The thread ideas won't be used in a patch.

Lets do EEET!!!!

Postby ToejamS » 16 Sep 2011, 17:00

There are a million posts a day going up about balance and changes to the game. Lets try them. Lets try the ACU AA, mobile SMD, we have the powah. Im not saying to put these changes in concrete but we now have the chance to try these things. Let say, try the ACU AA for a week and see what happens. Same as the other ideas. If it fails hard, then it might not last a week, or it may need balancing but at the moment there is a lot of this and that about everyones ideas about changes that without seeing the cause and effects of said changes, those ideas are laid on a baseless foundation. Talk is cheap, its just a noise that comes from your mouth. ACTION baby!!!
ToejamS

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: ToejamS

Re: Lets do EEET!!!!

Postby Ze_PilOt » 16 Sep 2011, 17:04

Extra mods will be added to test the changes, but not activated by default. I don't think "casual" players would be please with random changes every week :)

That will be the job of the balance teams, once all others bugs are fixed.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Re: Lets do EEET!!!!

Postby Batto » 17 Sep 2011, 08:38

I love this idea of testing proposed changes.

And I am with ZeP, it would indeed be better to include them in some mods than in the core game.
Batto
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Batto

Return to FA Balance Discussions