Mapping Team

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, JJ173

Re: Mapping Team

Postby duel gap player » 16 May 2018, 19:40

Mad`Mozart wrote:
Blue_Owl wrote:
Mad`Mozart wrote:Ok, now a legit question.
If someone uploads an AdApTiTivE version of my map without asking or notifying me, can i request that map being deleted?

Why would you need to delete adaptive version? Why cant it live toger with your version?

Because i made a map how i wanted it to be. Maybe i dont want any adaptive stuff in there?
If they want it, too bad. Go and make your own map.

100 percent agree owl here. no one can make adaptive from map that is already for 1v1 if maker doesnt want to turn map he made into something he doesnt like 8v8.

Creator of map should have say in all edits from this point on in my opinion. Delete all other versions except most used latest and original.

and seriously I have no idea why people think people actually play old version dual gap on purpose it is an accident and people hate old versions. Some even have rocks in water and so buggy and bad and imbalanced. delete should be no problem
duel gap player
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Blue_Owl » 16 May 2018, 19:41

[quote="Endranii]"Maybe 'cuz it was "me" who made the map and I don't want anyone plagiarising my work and then passing as his own? Not to say what if I wanted to make a 2v2 map not some retarded 8v8?[/quote]
We always leave name of the author of a original map in description. Why would anyone dislike making adaptive out of their map? It only helps community.
Blue_Owl
Crusader

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 3 times
FAF User Name: Blue_Owl

Postby duel gap player » 16 May 2018, 19:42

Endranii wrote:
Blue_Owl wrote:
Mad`Mozart wrote:Ok, now a legit question.
If someone uploads an AdApTiTivE version of my map without asking or notifying me, can i request that map being deleted?

Why would you need to delete adaptive version? Why cant it live toger with your version?

Maybe 'cuz it was "me" who made the map and I don't want anyone plagiarising my work and then passing as his own? Not to say what if I wanted to make a 2v2 map not some retarded 8v8?

yet you have problem with deleting edits when owner wasn't asked? you guys say two things at once and nothing will accomplished
duel gap player
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Exotic_Retard » 16 May 2018, 19:46

alright babes, just came home from work and what a nice thread we have here. im sure youve all had enough fun posting, and now its time to settle back down into our monotonous lives.

if you guys come up with a list of maps by exact name that were hidden and shouldnt be, let me know and we can fix it.

have a nice day!

with love, the moderation team <3
I made the terrible mistake of voting for Tokyto_
Exotic_Retard

Has liked: 536 times
Been liked: 570 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Previous

Return to General Discussions