Air experimentals are flawed

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Air experimentals are flawed

Postby Elusive » 06 Jan 2018, 04:24

Farmsletje wrote:Wasnt directed at you ;)

Oh I see, well then I apologise. Just next time be a little more clear please.
Elusive
Crusader

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
FAF User Name: Elusive

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 07 Jan 2018, 17:45

Why reinvent the wheel? Well when your wheels are all squares, perhaps it may actually be worth looking at alternative designs. Do understand that I do apreciate equilibrium, but here lies a problem. If something is broken but has a fix, but you dont apply the fix, then it is still broken. And standard faf does not have any fix for this problem.
And as long as that problem is still a problem, people will still continue to complain about said problem in hopes that the problem will stop being a problem.

Equilibrium have alraedy multiple time uploaded changelog, while like 60% of it become parth of standard faf and then it was showing incorect previous situation. What was not long time something unimaginable is now stanadard. and other solutions are also there, but its much easier get them as all and not reinvent and implement what was once invented and properly tested.
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

Postby Mach » 28 Jan 2018, 13:20

Air experimentals, unlike land experimentals, arent for winning air (like land exp can win land), theyre for destroying bases and land/navy after you win air. We dont have a dedicated aa experimental unit (to rush if you lose air) like you can rush a monkey if enemy land is coming for you.
Mach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 11 times
FAF User Name: Mach

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion