Equilibrium

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Equilibrium

Postby Evildrew » 02 May 2018, 16:40

Exotic_Retard wrote:2.When you select multiple kennels, normally in faf the select drones button disappears. In EQ it now selects drones. Amazing huh

Very very nice, brings back memories of using this kind of function for mobile factories as we once talked about many moons ago :)

Exotic_Retard wrote:4.When you load your ACU into a transport and then cancel it gets stuck in a buggy state, and units can miss it and so on. Fixed in Equilibrium.

Excellent

Exotic_Retard wrote:5.Most units miss completely while shooting at unfinished megaliths. Fixed.

Excellent

Exotic_Retard wrote:6.Apparently some people look at the ingame tooltips for unit stats. Traditionally in FAF they were completely wrong. Now in EQ they are completely right. Isnt that nice.

Nice
Exotic_Retard wrote:2.When you select multiple kennels, normally in faf the select drones button disappears. In EQ it now selects drones. Amazing huh

Very very nice, brings back memories of using this kind of function for mobile factories as we once talked about many moons ago :)

Exotic_Retard wrote:4.When you load your ACU into a transport and then cancel it gets stuck in a buggy state, and units can miss it and so on. Fixed in Equilibrium.

Excellent

Exotic_Retard wrote:5.Most units miss completely while shooting at unfinished megaliths. Fixed.

Excellent

Exotic_Retard wrote:6.Apparently some people look at the ingame tooltips for unit stats. Traditionally in FAF they were completely wrong. Now in EQ they are completely right. Isnt that nice.

Nice

Farmsletje wrote:EDI > all

Have you ever even played a game with my mod or even know what it is about Memesletje?
Evildrew

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 36 times
FAF User Name: Evildrew

Postby Farmsletje » 02 May 2018, 17:49

Ofc? thats why i'm such a fan
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Postby Evildrew » 02 May 2018, 17:54

Farmsletje wrote:Ofc? thats why i'm such a fan

Name replay IDs...
Evildrew

Postby Farmsletje » 02 May 2018, 20:25

i'm shy
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Postby Evildrew » 02 May 2018, 20:39

shy rhymes with lie...
Evildrew

Postby FtXCommando » 02 May 2018, 21:42

Hey what's up guys, it's ya BOI

back at it again with a shitpost
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Exotic_Retard » 29 May 2018, 00:35

boy i love these posts in this thread.

anyway, its EQ patch time!

this is mostly a housekeeping patch with the faf patch being just released and all that. so not many new exciting features today, except the mod info button that lets you view the survival manual right from the lobby! so you know what youre in for before even starting. or something like that anyway. maybe some will never be prepared for eq!

In other news had lots of fun reading the balance patch, and while a lot of it was pretty much eq changes with different numbers (3000vs3050 hp and stuff)

some parts were extra amusing because the balance patch changed them a lot more than eq! for example the air experimental build times are ~30% longer in FAF than in eq!
Moderate balance terrorism confirmed?

anyway, notable changes:
-bigfixes to veterancy, mobile factories, air autorefueling, overcharge in eq
-new shiny mod info button in the lobby. very nice.
-like experimentals before them, ACUs now show up for enemy units when they are trying to be sneaky and shooting at you with their feet in the water.
-lots and lots of balance protection, and reverting of FAF changes, including but not limited to t3 navy, t3 land, t2 land, and exps! who knew the balance terrorists would be less prone to massive changes!
-this one isnt done yet but if all goes well it will magically appear in this very patch in a few days time: reverting of the AutoOC border which was made super huge and super ugly for some reason, probably to do with visilibity :/

the patch EQ v56 is released since yesterday but it took so long to write the changelog that this post is only being made today :<

you can play it right now through the featured mod version, simply look for "equilibrium" on the side of the find games tab!

and heres the complete changelog if you want to delve a little deeper: http://equilibrium.x10host.com/changelog/
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 29 May 2018, 18:49

Exotic_Retard wrote:-new shiny mod info button in the lobby. very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc

and not only this!
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

Postby rada660 » 30 Jun 2018, 00:11

I'm confused.... Where am I supposed to find the most recent version of the mod? I don't see it in the vault, unless I'm using an outdated FAF client or something?
rada660

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: rada660

Postby keyser » 30 Jun 2018, 00:16

mod vault on python client is fucked lately
i think you can try download it on the java client
Zockyzock:
VoR is the clan of upcoming top players now
keyser
Councillor - Game