Replays

Re: Replays

Postby Nombringer » 31 Dec 2013, 05:34

I have an install off disc, the game was played using the latest balance test patch.

Surely anyone with that patch installed, should be able to watch it?
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Cheva » 31 Dec 2013, 13:38

Lol

Sounds like a lot of work to watch an average replay. However I would guess that the people getting desychs just haven't updated their balace patch mod as pip could watch it fine. On the other hand if the patch number has already changed again then we may not be able to go back to see it.

Lets focus on the actual changes in the balance patch :( I still only see mostly replays from Nom. Which is good of Noms for doing but there needs to be more people with replays and proof! Is there any other tangible testing for the patch ?

Chevalier
"Mieux vaut savoir que richesse. "
Cheva
Contributor

Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 49 times
FAF User Name: Chevalier

Postby Nombringer » 31 Dec 2013, 13:43

Cheva wrote:Lol

Sounds like a lot of work to watch an average replay. However I would guess that the people getting desychs just haven't updated their balace patch mod as pip could watch it fine. On the other hand if the patch number has already changed again then we may not be able to go back to see it.

Lets focus on the actual changes in the balance patch :( I still only see mostly replays from Nom. Which is good of Noms for doing but there needs to be more people with replays and proof! Is there any other tangible testing for the patch ?

Chevalier

Was probably more to do with an issue that could maybe let us actually understand desynchs ^

But yes.

That being said I think Aulex posted a nice hour long 3v3 in the casting thread that would be good to analyse, aside from that, I havent seen any :(
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Postby Cheva » 31 Dec 2013, 14:52

As well don't take that the wrong way Noms you are doing the right thing by testing we just need more people. I have not had a tone of time lately.your play in the replay was also good.

I only worry about the testing as there are future tournaments that the patch could impact and I want to see nice games.
"Mieux vaut savoir que richesse. "
Cheva
Contributor

Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 49 times
FAF User Name: Chevalier

Postby lextoc » 03 Jan 2014, 17:55

Hit me up if you want to play some 1vs1 against me :)

I'll add my games to this post with edit

1. AEON VS AEON ON THETA PASSAGE
http://faforever.com/faf/vault/replay_v ... id=1711501
Notes: ACU missed alot, don't know if it was before (normally don't play Aeon but wanted to check speed)
I'm watching you!
lextoc
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 227 times
FAF User Name: lextoc

Postby laPPen » 04 Jan 2014, 11:03

i have 2 setons replays with balancetest from yesterday, but one is outdated again since there was a new patch inbetween both games.
both games are pretty non-saying and i dont really recognized any of the changes. should i still upload them?
laPPen

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
FAF User Name: laPPen

Postby Zock » 04 Jan 2014, 11:14

No, post only replays that you think are interesting and helpfull please. Not only to you, but to everyone.
gg no re

ohh! what a pretty shining link! https://www.youtube.com/c/Zockyzock
Zock
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 397 times
FAF User Name: Zock

Postby pip » 04 Jan 2014, 19:04

laPPen wrote:i have 2 setons replays with balancetest from yesterday, but one is outdated again since there was a new patch inbetween both games.
both games are pretty non-saying and i dont really recognized any of the changes. should i still upload them?

For Seton games, here are the main things that can be checked out:
- T3 gunships (including Restorers) : how do they fare now?
- Sera navy : how are the nerfs to the Destroyer and the t3 sub?
- strategic subs : they should be useful for Seton games
- Sera Resto field level 2 used to repair structures.

And of course, any other issue that may arise during a game.
pip
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 86 times
FAF User Name: pip

Postby Swkoll » 05 Jan 2014, 06:33

UEF vs Aeon is more of a fair fight now. It still seems easy for aeon to dodge bombers and the emp upgrade is still OP imho. It was on an aeon map so idk.
Attachments
1718822-Swkoll.fafreplay
(111.12 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
"Only the fear of the hypnotoad is preventing me from raging right now." - ColonelSheppard
"Swkoll is a genius, let's accept this and move on" - VoR_Gorton
Swkoll
Contributor

Has liked: 114 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: Swkoll

Postby Nombringer » 05 Jan 2014, 09:51

Latest palms vs Iron Tony. (Dont have the file on my laptop and forgot to post at the time, its the vault)

Not really the best, or most even game in terms of gameplay, but you get to see a some good aroura vs striker, and some mongoose later on.

Nombringer
Supreme Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Patch 3629