The New Rhino

Moderator: pip

The New Rhino

Postby IceDreamer » 04 Jun 2013, 01:43

Is still utterly fucking useless. Usually I am complimentary to PilOt for good changes, but in this case I must congratulate him for making the most useless change ever. Comparing it to the Wagner, against which it is compared by players ingame at the moment, it is now a second Wagner with 400 more HP for and entire unit of speed less, which has no torpedoes, and is not amphibious. Basically, a massive great DERP.

Personally, I would make the Rhino the alternative to the Pillar (As it already has been for many years) and the Wagner the alternative to the Riptide (Also as it has been for many years.) SO far as I can tell form the numbers, the Rhino and Pillar are balanced with one another, the Wagner and Riptide are balanced against one another, and the Riptide and the Pillar are balanced against one another, so the Rhino should be as balanced to the Wagner as the Pillar is to the Riptide, yet apparently Rhinos are abysmal and Pillars are built in decent numbers for their role, with Riptides not having encroached.

What am I missing here?
IceDreamer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 488 times

Re: The New Rhino

Postby BRNKoINSANITY » 04 Jun 2013, 01:49

1. Please post a replay and an accompanying description to prove your point.

2. Chill out and follow the rules. Be respectful and your point is more likely to be considered.
BRNKoINSANITY
Evaluator

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 207 times
FAF User Name: BRNKoINSANITY

Return to Patch 3626 beta