The T2 mobile shield.

Moderator: pip

Re: The T2 mobile shield.

Postby Ze_PilOt » 02 Jun 2013, 16:15

Aeon need shields on water, so it's intended yes.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 02 Jun 2013, 18:40

I thing that idea of this path is making aeon more balance on hight rating. How many player is playing aeons on 1800+ rating? Not so many, and answer why is beacset they are sux againt good player. Dont has nothing on T2 phase, obsidian by cost of 2 pilars is sux, shild is extremly expensive. Originaly aeon shild was many time better like UEF, so dont comapre it. some path in past was change it and then aeo lose theyr only way how cross T2 phase.

Asmylum before has 5000 shild, so take down energy make it similar like it was before -> usefull
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

Postby salmaafshan » 10 Jun 2013, 11:36

Ah ok... thanks and sorry :)
salmaafshan

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Nombringer » 10 Jun 2013, 11:51

Ithilis_Quo wrote:I thing that idea of this path is making aeon more balance on hight rating. How many player is playing aeons on 1800+ rating? Not so many, and answer why is beacset they are sux againt good player. Dont has nothing on T2 phase, obsidian by cost of 2 pilars is sux, shild is extremly expensive. Originaly aeon shild was many time better like UEF, so dont comapre it. some path in past was change it and then aeo lose theyr only way how cross T2 phase.

Asmylum before has 5000 shild, so take down energy make it similar like it was before -> usefull

In English please? I'm not trying to troll you. I actually can't understand a lot of it. :shock:
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 10 Jun 2013, 23:04

Nombringer wrote:In English please? I'm not trying to troll you. I actually can't understand a lot of it. :shock:

Im realy sorry, i try translate it

I think that the idea of improving Aeon Shield is do Aeons more poise in comparison with other factions. When you look at how many top players on leader of the first 50 plays majority Aeons? It's not very big number, and the reason is that Aeons are terrible fraction against a good player . Aeons have nothing good to T2, Obsidian for cost approximately two Pillars is bad. The shield is extremely expensive (it costs 144 +300 mass / on energy) Blaze is waste of mass on land. Aeons originally had a shield with was many times better like UEF, had 5000 hp, but any path from past has changed it and Aeon have lost their only ability that is bridged through the T2 phase. So that the Aeon shield can not be compared with that shield that has UEF. Becase its diferent army, and position. Now when the shield has lose 1200hp that this energy cost decrease make it similar like it was before -> useful.
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

Postby roxanne111 » 12 Jun 2013, 06:36

salmaafshan wrote:Ah ok... thanks and sorry :)

soory for what???
roxanne111

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: roxanne

Postby sasin » 12 Jun 2013, 22:25

Ithilis_Quo wrote:
Nombringer wrote:In English please? I'm not trying to troll you. I actually can't understand a lot of it. :shock:

Im realy sorry, i try translate it

I think that the idea of improving Aeon Shield is do Aeons more poise in comparison with other factions. When you look at how many top players on leader of the first 50 plays majority Aeons? It's not very big number, and the reason is that Aeons are terrible fraction against a good player . Aeons have nothing good to T2, Obsidian for cost approximately two Pillars is bad. The shield is extremely expensive (it costs 144 +300 mass / on energy) Blaze is waste of mass on land. Aeons originally had a shield with was many times better like UEF, had 5000 hp, but any path from past has changed it and Aeon have lost their only ability that is bridged through the T2 phase. So that the Aeon shield can not be compared with that shield that has UEF. Becase its diferent army, and position. Now when the shield has lose 1200hp that this energy cost decrease make it similar like it was before -> useful.

What he's saying is basically:

I think that the point of this balance patch is to make aeon more viable for top-level players. Very few of the top 50 players play aeon because it isn't good when you are going up against a top player. Aeon's T2 lacks good options: the obsidian is bad compared to 2 pillars, the shield is expensive (it costs 144 +300 mass / on energy), and the blaze is a waste of mass on land. Aeon originally had a shield which was many times better [than?] UEF, but somewhere along the line of balancing that advantage was removed. That advantage was Aeon's only at T2. So, its shield should not be compared with UEF's shield, because it is a different faction, and the shield plays a more important role in Aeon. Now, becuase the shield has lost so many hitpoints, the energy cost decrease makes it actually useful like it used to be.

It is probably a lot easier for native English speakers to understand Ithilis_Quo so I thought I'd try to help out :).
sasin
Priest

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: sasin

Previous

Return to Patch 3626 beta