MikZZ's maps 2019

Interesting mapping tools and mapping help.

Moderator: Morax

MikZZ's maps 2019

Postby MikZZ » 19 Dec 2018, 03:02

Hello boyz and girlz.

Im here to present some new maps.
Im preffering more water and less land. So I made some kind of maps for sea battles.

Feel free to send me you opinions, feedbacks and advices about maps everybody.

And big thx BIASS for his message to me with link to post about map making and versioning.

Enjoy:

Sweet ParadiZe
10x10km, 6 players
On the distant islands among the heavenly bushes everything was quiet. But once the reconnaissance ships appeared here and heavenly tranquility was torn to pieces by the roar of shots. And the war came.

Pirate BayZ
10x10km, 8 players
Everyone knows what pirate bays are. But no one knows what secrets keep such bays. Start exploring and it may be you who will find the treasure.

Castle of CandieZ
10x10km, 8 players
Even in dreams, the commander does not rest. Even there the battle continues. And only in the castle of candy can you find shelter and rest from the ruthless war.

Wild Cowboyz
10x10km, 8 players
Wild morals reign in the wild prairies. And only the most worthy can tame the wild disposition of native inhabitants. Make a choice - turn this place into a paradise or a hotbed of war.

Ze temple
10x10km, 8 players
The ancient temple keeps many mysteries. Only the luckiest will be able to unravel them and gain access to the ancient technologies and unlimited resources.

Misterious Z
10x10km, 6 players
The secret laboratory was located away from the theater of operations. Tests and improvements ended suddenly, the whole team was destroyed and the results were lost when the earth awoke. What other sercrets does the earth hold under the Mysterious sign Z.

Misterious X
10x10km, 6 players
Mysterious island in the form of a sign X to attract the attention of the intelligence group. Here were found the remnants of a strange tracking technology. It remains to hope that the group will be able to find working drawings and the results of experiments to take advantage of the technology.

Crabland
20x20km, 8 players
Before the invasion, this wondrous place was filled with fishermen and crabs. The crab run at sunset was a favorite entertainment. But a military base appeared, and then there was an invasion. Who knows where the crabs are now hiding.

Morenos Twin Islands
20x20km, 8 players
Recently, tectonic agility on Moreno has awakened two noisy volcanoes. And on the surface of the ocean appeared two beautiful twin islands. However, there was already a battle. And the troops of Seraphim have already arrived here.
https://ibb.co/CHY4Qkg]Image[/url]

Sea gulls nest
10x10km, 16 players
For thousands of years, the stony cliffs saved the locals - sea gulls from the harsh weather and natural disasters. Will this land now be able to save the inhabitants from the roar of cannonads and exploding shells of invading forces.

Redsea octopus
10x10km, 10 players
The geological survey department warns that the mysterious island found in the red sea is the fossilized remains of a gigantic octopus. Beware who knows what other surprises this planet holds.

Kenzouh shuriken
5x5km, 4 players
Navigation log records indicate that Commander Kenzouh was the first to land in this region. The task of his group included the terraforming of the region and the creation of protected areas for the outpost. Kenzouh was a follower of the ancient teachings about ninja shuriken.

Tropical castles
5x5km, 8 players
Nature is an amazing architect who can build fancy sand and stone castles without mechanical machines and devices. How long this pristine serenity and clear air filled with birdsong will last - this is up to you.

Pink saltlake
5x5km, 8 players
Rare metals occur under a layer of salt in this lake. Anyone who takes control of the lake and starts mining these metals will be able to build giant demolishing machines.

Malachite mountians
10x10km, 12 players
Bright malachite mountains and sandstone attract the attention of all space explorers. Because it is a favorite place for the growth of poison ivy, which produces toxic crystals. These crystals are used to produce a component of fuel for galactic jumps.

Underwater world
10x10km, 8 players
Toxic waste and cruel winds killed all life on the surface of the earth. And only a small water oasis behind the mountain ridges has kept lush vegetation and living organisms. It will be the beginning or the end - it's up to you.

Battle for Dune
10x10km, 10 players
Spice must flow.

Battle for Dune: Ashiuzu
10x10km, 8 players
Spice must flow.

Mission Lunar 5
10x10km, 6 players
You were sent to this moon in order to find out what an unidentified flying object did landing here a month ago. If possible, find and collect artifacts.

AquaTrecute
10x10km, 10 players
According to the intelligence group, huge vehicles moved along ancient roads and a bunker with secret technology was built in the rocks. Your task is to try to figure out what was built and capture the technology.

Battle for Dune - Alzuir Oasis
10x10km, 10 players
This quiet oasis in the endless desert became the last refuge of peace and tranquility. But the roar of war is getting closer and closer, and its time to prepare for an attack. Take command and keep control over water resources.

Lucky square island
10x10km, 8 players
The square shape of the island in the ocean suggests that terraforming technology was used. The task of your group is to reconnoiter, and if possible, search for the artifacts of an ancient civilization.

Starway - Stomnax
5x5km, 4 players
Highground wars icoming.

Starway - Juntek
10x10km, 8 players
Highground wars icoming.

Starway - Hakatiido
10x10km, 12 players
Highground wars icoming.

Starway - Krasnograd
10x10km, 12 players
Highground wars icoming.

Valley of Geysers
10x10km, 5 players
A cozy and warm valley of geysers was lost among the rocky mountains. Bunite vegetation and a variety of flora and fauna will meet the casual traveler.

Ythotha claw
20x20km, 10 players
The claw of giant seraphim Ythotha was found in this region. With these weapons, the seraphim intended to end the war, but the diversion groups managed to strike, which blew up the prototype. Now claw under a layer of sand green. The purpose of your reconnaissance group is to excavate and prepare this powerful weapon for transportation.

Icecream Islands
10x10km, 10 players
Few beauty islands looks like free and cold ice creams.

Moonwell
10x10km, 4 players
For many centuries, moon wells accumulated precious liquid. It glows in the dark and has a number of unusual properties. The task of the expedition will be fixed in place and carry out basic chemical analysis. In the future, it is planned to begin mining in these places.

Battle for Dune - Death Sands
10x10km, 8 players
Be carefull in this red Death Sands.

Golden hill
10x10km, 4 players
Commander, you will find here rare metal. Take control over hill and start to extract gold before an enemy will do that first.

Supreme DNA
10x10km, 8 players
Supreme DNA

Starway - Samburo
10x10km, 10 players
Highground wars incoming.

Under cunstruction:

Lost lighthouZe
10x10km, 6 players
Anyone who can regain control of an abandoned lighthouse will make the sea route safe and receive technology of an all-seeing eye in battle.

Unknown pathZ of victory
10x10km, 6 players
An experienced commander must know that there can be many paths to victory. However, not every path will be easy and reliable. Each new path is a path to the unknown - it can be a victory or a complete failure. Be careful!
Last edited by MikZZ on 28 Jul 2019, 09:12, edited 38 times in total.
MikZZ

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 17 times
FAF User Name: MikZuperztar

Re: MikZZ's maps 2019

Postby biass » 19 Dec 2018, 05:58

MikZZ wrote:And big thx BIASS for his message to me with link to post about map making and versioning.

;)
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Bennis_NOT_Feather » 06 Jan 2019, 16:45

Hey mikzz I didn't realise you were mapping. I like the candy map, it reminds me of astro crater, a place where I had alot of fun upgrading my mexes to tier 3, making a t4 and using it to kill every enemy with no resistance.
Bennis_NOT_Feather

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Bennis

Postby MikZZ » 07 Jan 2019, 10:40

Hello, Bennis!

Nice to see you and I'm happy you palyed my maps and it's like to you.
MikZZ

Postby MikZZ » 10 Jan 2019, 13:22

If somebody interested in process of my map creating I want to show some of my drafts for Morenos Twin Islands.
It could be interesting for people who wish to know how is idea going through the proces modelling, disign and texturing.

Some of draft's blueprints here:

MikZZ

Postby MikZZ » 26 Jun 2019, 00:24

I added five new maps, Have fun.
Maps are:
Icecream Islands
Starway - Samburo
MikZZ

Postby MikZZ » 02 Oct 2019, 10:07

New round of maps:

Morenos Yin-Yang
20x20km, 8 players
At the far reaches of the galaxy lies the beautiful world of the planet Morenos. Nothing disturbed the serene calm of the guard garrison. However, one day communication with the reconnaissance detachment near the islands was broken. You need to find out what happened.

Zordam Xolix
5x5 km, 2 players,
The subsided seismic activity, as well as the rich reserves of fresh water and mass, made this corner a tidbit of land for the conquerors.
MikZZ

Return to Mapping