[Suggestions]- Eco, "unlock Tree", ETC

Re: [Suggestions]- Eco, "unlock Tree", ETC

Postby Gerfand » 30 Jan 2014, 04:13

the first ideas was to revise all maps, and put some Tatical places where you could put your defences/Buildings, but at least for now that GW don't have all maps that will be in the last version(or at least the confirmation) this can be waste of Time...
Gerfand wrote:well, what I think first would require some Hard Work... I mean test map by map...

Hawkei wrote:Loading a base with massive defences is a waste of credits.

if we get 100% of those Ideas, Planets will have a limit of how many buildings w/ can have, because someone could just make a Giant Turtle...
w/ at least of 2 points for all maps and a Max of N*(not decided), we can have the Defences/buildings(like Factories, radar, Pgens, Shields), w/out being OP(see 2*- and the picture in 3*-)...

Hawkei wrote:The only modification I would like to see is division of these defences between the ally spawn sites on team maps. So, for instance, if you place 3 AA turrets on a 3v3. Each of the players on your team will start with an AA turret in their base. This would be a much better solution IMO.

can be cool w/ your codes, but is like what I said before, at now can be waste of Time...
EDIT* if No rush circle appers in every spawn(I don't remember if this happens) we can have this w/ the No Rush Idea

I like you Idea at all, we can put the No Rush as a PlaceHolder, until we know what maps will be used on GW
Gerfand

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 7 times

Previous

Return to Galactic War