Total Mayhem Mod missing?

Moderators: Uveso, burnie222

Total Mayhem Mod missing?

Postby scavenges » 03 Oct 2015, 08:25

Hello, I have tried multiple ways to try and fix this...but so far I keep getting the issue where Total Mayhem doesn't seem to be found for my game...despite the mod obviously being in the same location as all the other mods.
Is there a way to somehow fix this? Or does it somehow relate to what version I have downloaded? (which would be odd since I am downloading using FAF)
Also, I do not think this problem happens to other mods, and would like to state that the mod DID work during a period of time...but after that I guess it somehow started to fail.
Would love a answer soon or eventually because Total Mayhem is so far one of my favorite mods (hail the beetlebot).
scavenges

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Scavenges

Re: Total Mayhem Mod missing?

Postby scavenges » 03 Oct 2015, 23:43

After checking my mod manager...I found out that the total mayhem is being labeled as 1.19...which is odd since I am pretty sure it is suppose to say 1.20
Is there some kind of file that is somehow messing with what version the mod is?
*edit*
Ok...I was able to get it to say 1.20...but now I am having issues where the build list isn't showing up now...
First it was as if the game couldn't find the files...and now I can't build anything...using mods is becoming frustrating T_T
*edit...again*
It seems that the mod does work...somewhat, but mainly only if you use vanilla...I guess using FAF somehow screws with it...I find that odd since it seems to work for others though....unfair
scavenges

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Scavenges

Return to Total Mayhem