List of FAF Contributors

Post here if you want to help developing something for FAF.

Re: List of FAF Contributors

Postby Apofenas » 12 Feb 2016, 01:50

Blodir wrote:Thank you, he is now on the list

Opposite from all featured mods, Brute51 still develops nomads. Since you added a lot of featured mod autors, i wonder why didn't you add those, who made Black ops.

Also am I only one who see Mephi 2 times in trainer list?
BalanceVictim wrote:I tried it out, and yes, the anti-torpedo is a useful tool now. Sadly, the rest of the unit is still extremely weak compared to any other frig
Apofenas
Contributor

Has liked: 179 times
Been liked: 180 times
FAF User Name: Apofenas

Postby briang » 12 Feb 2016, 02:13

Voodoo wrote:
briang wrote:The point he is making is that people who haven't contributed in years (Zaphod) are on a supposedly updated list of contributors and people who actively contribute are being left out; unfortunately making this list pointless.

I love it that you just see the positive side of life.

Tell me more about this "positive side of life."
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby VioletAnia » 12 Feb 2016, 05:57

briang wrote:
Voodoo wrote:
briang wrote:The point he is making is that people who haven't contributed in years (Zaphod) are on a supposedly updated list of contributors and people who actively contribute are being left out; unfortunately making this list pointless.

I love it that you just see the positive side of life.

Tell me more about this "positive side of life."

briang wrote:Did you miss the first page? He is refusing to add people...

Dude, chill, it's a lot of people and he probably just wasn't aware of people who aren't as outspoken as other people, he added new people, i've only been here for 2 months, probably only 2 weeks as mod and i'm under mod and caster/streamer, so chillax =) People make mistakes ^^

edit: come to think of it, i'm also a TD.... why aint i on dat list bro *snaps fingers like a sassy independent woman that don't need no man* ;) jokes, good work blodir! <3
VioletAnia

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times
FAF User Name: VioletAnia

Postby biass » 12 Feb 2016, 05:57

If you feel like it, you can add me to the mapper list to flesh out your post <3
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Apofenas » 12 Feb 2016, 07:34

Here is my suggestion on categories :lol: :
-Council
-Programming
-Multimedia
-Mapping/Modding
-Game Balance
-Community
-Briang
BalanceVictim wrote:I tried it out, and yes, the anti-torpedo is a useful tool now. Sadly, the rest of the unit is still extremely weak compared to any other frig
Apofenas
Contributor

Has liked: 179 times
Been liked: 180 times
FAF User Name: Apofenas

Postby briang » 12 Feb 2016, 07:41

Blodir wrote:
briang wrote:If you could throw me onto the caster list I'd appreciate it.

Hi, I think it's wise to wait until you have more subscribers before adding you to the list, else I should add everyone who has a youtube and/or twitch channel to the list and that would be total chaos

OK seriously please go back and read what I'm talking about. As Softly pointed out, I have more subs than many on that list not to mention some of them have been inactive for YEARS. I'm not angry, it just doesn't make any sense, and writing it off as *you can't expect it to be perfect* doesn't make any sense either. I didn't expect it to be perfect; that is why I asked him to add me XD. You all seem to be missing the part where it turned from forgetting a person into simply denying them.

Now to address the quote... A person who uploads FA videos regularly who has 100 subscribers is more valuable than someone who has infinite subs and hang uploaded in 2 years. So yeah, you should add everyone who has an *active* stream or youtube channel. If I'm missing something please clue me in. Otherwise just add me to the list so I can forget I ever had to argue on my own behalf for something that seems so simple.

Does it really matter to me? No. But does seeing something so illogical make me want to grind my teeth, hell yes.
briang
Spammer

Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby speed2 » 12 Feb 2016, 11:10

• Arkitekt - way too cool tournament videos to not to include him
  • Blodir - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • BRNKoINSANITY
  • Chosen - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • Gyle
  • Kalvirox - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • MrMackey - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • Petricpwnz - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • speed2
  • TA4Life
  • VioletAnia - streamer, YT dont matter to Jesus
  • ZLO
  • Zock

Now stop arguing and spamming this thread
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Legion Darrath » 12 Feb 2016, 13:58

Please remain on topic. Including or excluding anyone from this list is up to the creator of said list and according to whatever criteria he deems useful.

Anyhow if you're including featured mod creators, don't forget who made LabWars ;)
Legion Darrath
Evaluator

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 117 times
FAF User Name: Legion_Darrath

Postby Blodir » 12 Feb 2016, 15:27

Added:
- biass for mapping
- violet for td

Legion Darrath wrote:Please remain on topic. Including or excluding anyone from this list is up to the creator of said list and according to whatever criteria he deems useful.

Anyhow if you're including featured mod creators, don't forget who made LabWars ;)

You made it? There's no credits on the subforum ^^

@briang: the category in question includes both streamers and youtubers. Arkitect is probably the one with least subs out of the youtubers, but his videos have been loved unanimously in the community so I thought it would be proper to include him. As for inactive contributors: as mentioned in the beginning of the original post, they are in italics and clearly separated from the active contributors. I think it's important to credit people even after they stopped contributing.
Blodir
Contributor

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 535 times
FAF User Name: Snowbound

Postby briang » 12 Feb 2016, 16:10

OK if I look at this thread anymore I will grind my teeth into nothing. HF
briang
Spammer