4th seraphim experimental

Moderator: keyser

4th seraphim experimental

Postby johnie102 » 16 Apr 2013, 17:01

So every faction has 4 experimentals (and Aeon actually has 5. The rapid fire artillery is a definite game-ender and should be counted as experimental in my book), but Seraphim only has 3. Seeing as they have a land, air and (indirect fire) building exp, this fourth experimental would be a naval one.
Now, I'm pretty sure this won't ever be included in the full game, but I would just like to discuss what the fourth exp could be, because I honestly have no idea. But anyway...
The UEF naval exp is an submersible aircraft carrier, the Aeon one is a submersible battleship and the Cybran one (Megalith) is an amphibious unit. So they all work on different layers. To mirror this, the Seraphim one should work on different layers as well. The only ways to do this that would be unique is if it would be a naval unit that can fly or if it is a land unit that can float onto the water.

Thoughts?
johnie102

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
FAF User Name: johnie102

Re: 4th seraphim experimental

Postby ColonelSheppard » 16 Apr 2013, 17:06

the seraphim technically have 4 however: they always have less options but they are stong enough
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby Softly » 16 Apr 2013, 17:20

johnie102 wrote:land unit that can float onto the water

Welcome to nomads :)
Softly
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 251 times
FAF User Name: Softles

Postby CocoaMoko » 16 Apr 2013, 17:50

Seraphim naval is too strong with T3 subs to warrant a naval exp for them. It would be nice for them to have something else though.

Then again, I think it would be nice for UEF to have another one, since well pretty much the only two that get built are fatty and atlantis, and atlantis never on land maps, sometimes not even on naval maps.
CocoaMoko

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: CocoaMoko

Postby Golol » 16 Apr 2013, 18:22

the only race actually having 4 useful XPs in my opinion are the cybran
the aeon have 2.5 useful XPs because the battleship is barely useful (only 0.5)
the UEF also only have 2.5 useful XPs (the novax is barely built and useful)
the Seraphim have 2.5 useful XPs (the yolona oss is in my opinion the only t4 superexpensive unit that is atleast built in a few games)
and the nomads... i dont really know but it seems like they have 4 useful XPs because i think the big arty thing will barely be built
Golol
Contributor

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 21 times
FAF User Name: Golol

Return to FAF Suggestions