Mute/Block Communications Option

Moderator: keyser

Re: Mute/Block Communications Option

Postby Casimus » 26 Sep 2012, 23:15

DilliDalli wrote:
noobymcnoobcake wrote:We need the ability to add players to a personal blacklist.Players on this list should be muted to you, auto kicked from games you host and it should warn you when they join a game you are in. Also you should be able to write why they are on there as reminder.

This kind of feature would be heavily abused, and I can't see it being helpful even when used as described, it just encourages people to hold grudges.
The problem is Dilli alot of people who hold grudges against you and really wont get off your case its impossible to avoid them.

I don't like to get upset with people and there have been times where I have said things that are totally out of character and really perhaps not warranted after all we all have different views on some things and we are all equally passionate about those views.

the ability to mute someone stops that and it works both ways, if I piss someone off they can mute me and vice versa. Lately I find myself leaving games to stop myself from saying things, which really aren't nice.

I like the foes option on the website and I have utilized it already for people where I feel we can never meet any common ground something the same on the main gaming server would be an excellent addition IMO.
Casimus
Banned

Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 23 times
FAF User Name: SN_CASIMITSU

Previous

Return to FAF Suggestions