The Face-The-Stack Elite Pro Challenge

Moderator: keyser

Re: The Face-The-Stack Elite Pro Challenge

Postby biass » 15 Jan 2018, 03:40

Evildrew wrote:@FXTXguy... Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal... No need to be jealous boy

False and slanderous

meme challenges for meme players
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Evan_ » 15 Jan 2018, 04:57

does this count for maps with only 2 players?

Maybe the winter duelers and fields of isis community will put out challenges :lol:
Evan_

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 80 times
FAF User Name: Evan_

Postby FtXCommando » 15 Jan 2018, 10:49

Evildrew wrote:
@FXTXguy... Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal... No need to be jealous boy, if you behave well you may also one day find a friend who wants to play with you.

Damn dude. You actually found a way to make a statement more misleading than your rating.

There are two options here:
One, giving you the benefit of the doubt, is you knowing that the only way a team of 1000s beats a team of 1700s (5% or less balance) is if they were farming unranked games on a single map at all times. The only person that does that on this entire client is you and you’re creating a pseudo “challenge system” in order to hide your attempt to farm rating. Whether your attempt to farm rating would work is another story, but it just sounds like your objective here is to increase your own e-penis because no other group of players outside of your unranked autistic melt games play 10000000 unranked “””serious””” games.

The second option is that you literally never bothered to think one step ahead and you failed to adequately consider your own idea.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Evildrew » 15 Jan 2018, 21:22

FtXCommando wrote:Evildrew wrote:

@FXTXguy... Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal... No need to be jealous boy, if you behave well you may also one day find a friend who wants to play with you.

Damn dude. You actually found a way to make a statement more misleading than your rating.

What is misleading about my statement?
Evildrew

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 36 times
FAF User Name: Evildrew

Previous

Return to FAF Suggestions