After game graphs suggestion.

Moderator: keyser

After game graphs suggestion.

Postby Androish » 11 Nov 2017, 23:48

After game graphs.

I feel there can be done so much more with this. I have in mind a few graphs that I think would be a good addition.

Mass income (static) Plots the mass income the players have at a given time as a function of time. Shows it far better than the current mass in that shows total mass collected.
Same can be done for energy.

Total Mass owned. Sums up all the mass of all the units a player controls and plots it as a function of time. (now you can really spot a good nuke!)
I guess this can be done for energy to. but not as important.
Maybe have one that Combines energy and mass with some modifier on energy. To give energy expensive things some respect.

I don't know how hard this will be to implement. But I am pretty sure this is within the scope of what can be done? The mass income one at least seems pretty straight forward seeing that is already displayed in all replays.
I don't think there is a list of alive units to solve the Total Mass owned. So I guess for that function that needs to be made. And the mass values for each unit is accessible I would think.
Androish

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 14 times
FAF User Name: Androish

Re: After game graphs suggestion.

Postby Uveso » 14 Nov 2017, 05:30

Hello Androish,

maybe i misunderstood you, but Mass income (Mass Rate) is present !?!

massrate.png
massrate.png (319.09 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
Uveso
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 291 times
FAF User Name: Uveso

Postby Androish » 14 Nov 2017, 13:21

Yes. I found that out a few days ago :oops:
Androish

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 14 times
FAF User Name: Androish

Postby ZLO_RD » 14 Nov 2017, 13:40

imagine having something like this in replay... and be able to zoom into graph... and basicly more options is always nice but it is not very important.

also i am not 100% sure current graphs are very precise in the way that it might say "mass income" but it may not include reclaim spikes or something/ i think i saw some weirdness but can't say for sure, didn't look at them for long time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus
http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd
TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI"
ZLO_RD
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 303 times
Been liked: 400 times
FAF User Name: ZLO

Postby Plasma_Wolf » 15 Nov 2017, 01:51

Mass Rate should include the increase when you reclaim. I see a lot of spikes (especially at the start of the game) when I check that graph.

The one addition I'd like to ask for is a counter for the number of nukes each player launched. It's not important and mostly useless in most games because one or two nukes decide the game, but in the more ridiculous games nukes and counting nukes are one of the more fun things to have.
Plasma_Wolf
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 91 times
FAF User Name: Plasma_Wolf

Return to FAF Suggestions