The Kennel

Moderator: keyser

The Kennel

Postby ZeRen » 16 Jan 2017, 20:14

I just had brilliant idea how to make The Kennel work little bit as The Hive :lol:

so The Kennel would have button in his order menu called "select drone", with this you could select 10 Kennels of 20 then click on "select drone" and send then to build nuke and the rest build fatty, easy and effective :)

right now with drones it is a mess, only good way to select them is double click, but you select all of them and with my suggestion it would be like control Hives (that are very nice and easy to use)

yes! Cybran is suggesting something nice for UEF! :twisted:
ZeRen
Evaluator

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 49 times
FAF User Name: ZeRen

Re: The Kennel

Postby ZeRen » 17 Jan 2017, 22:27

my bad Kennel has this button, but if you select more of them the button disappear (just tested it in coop)

so suggestion is:

make button "select drone" for multiple selected Kennels
ZeRen
Evaluator

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 49 times
FAF User Name: ZeRen

Re: The Kennel

Postby XenoJade » 18 Jan 2017, 02:07

I have actually noticed that the "select drone" Button seems pretty useless in its current iteration.

Just a tip, another good way to select them is to shift+drag select where the drones are and find them in the selection menu. I think the selection sorter mod is implemented in vanilla supcom now, so it should actually be pretty fast to find which portion of your relatively neatly sorted units is a drone. Select all your drones, then use the modifiers to remove 5 of each selection until you're happy with however many drones you have selected.

It requires a few more steps than double-clicking, but it doesn't require you to zoom in and figure out where the drone is at the moment.
XenoJade
Crusader

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 2 times
FAF User Name: XenoJade

Return to FAF Suggestions