Clan site

Moderator: keyser

Clan site

Postby Farmsletje » 19 Dec 2016, 07:24

While thinking of the new faf website (good job on it btw) i thought that it would be nice if http://clans.faforever.com/home got some updates too. It isn't really the layout i'm not comfortable with, it's the (sometimes really basic) functions. Let me write a couple of them down:

- Accepted membership requests don't disappear after you accepted them: https://puu.sh/sUkcw/67757f9fb9.png
- There is a notifications tab but it's empty for me. Someone left my clan yerterday since the members went down from 7 to 6, but i have no clue who it was, because it doesn't tell me. It also doesn't notify of anything when someone joins my clan.
- There is no list with players you invited.
- It doesn't redirect me after i log into the site. I have to refresh my browser for it to work.
- etc

I know it isn't really used that much and it isn't that important of an issue to spent development time on, but it still would be nice if it had atleast all the basic functions, so it would be nice if someone found some time to do it.
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Re: Clan site

Postby jackherer » 19 Dec 2016, 13:52

I would add that it need some clean up. There is some racist/sexist insulting clan.
For example : http://clans.faforever.com/clan_404
I can review and signal the one being outline in january if no one have made it before.
jackherer

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: Jackherer

Postby Exotic_Retard » 19 Dec 2016, 14:09

you wanna help out then farm? :D

if someone was to do work on it that would be great, everyone we have now is already busy doing something, so this would take time out of developing other stuff

but yeah, i think everyone knows it could use a face lift, but hey, at least it works right? xD
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby TheKoopa » 19 Dec 2016, 15:13

Just barely xdddd
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby Farmsletje » 19 Dec 2016, 18:34

TheKoopa wrote:Just barely xdddd

This xD

I wish i could help with it but i unfortunately do not possess the necesarry skills for it.
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Postby Dragonfire » 15 Jan 2017, 23:00

My native language is not english, please correct me, because I want to improve my skills # Resource Overview
Dragonfire
Evaluator

Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: Dragonfire

Return to FAF Suggestions