Seiya Mods

Everything about mods can be found here.

Moderator: Morax

Re: Seiya Mods

Postby speed2 » 03 Feb 2020, 20:31

seiya wrote:I am, in theory, working on mods again.

My first attempt was the bouncer shield. I can get it to bounce projectiles no problem, but I have been trying for, literally, years to get get a flat shield. I also worked on making the bounce work better than its current implementation. Yeah, that was a work in frustration. I know more now, but neither of those want to work.

So I moved on to trying to fix something in one of my oldest mods, the Advanced PD Turrets. One of them broke for some reason that I cannot figure out. The Aeon version will not fire a custom projectile.

I compared it to the UEF turret and nothing is different. They both should work.

I then pulled out all custom code and told it to use the standard T2 PD code in everything but its name. Still does not work.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1utpSsDR0A28HwIUrvZjmjrvN-x_ERXL3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KNblhXlkX5Fu4i-v_FgXYZarYniA_3de

INFO: seiya_at3_abyss:Abyss:CreateProjectile: no projectile blueprint, doing instahit instead.

This is one of the most annoying errors to get in the game. No feedback whatsoever, and even following the code projectiles use to get made, I cannot find where the BP is being lost.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi, so in your unit you have a link to this bp
Code: Select all
ProjectileId = 'SEIYACOMMON/projectiles/seiya_death_orb/death_orb_proj.bp',

so it searches for a projectile blueprint with this name, however when I open the death_orb_proj.bp file, I find inside a Emmiter bp instead of a projectile. That's the problem.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Re: Seiya Mods

Postby seiya » 03 Feb 2020, 20:56

I am staring intently at that.

Well, lets see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you for finding that so quickly.
seiya
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
FAF User Name: Seiya

Previous

Return to Mods & Tools