Vanilla

Everything about mods can be found here.

Moderator: Morax

Vanilla

Postby Mr_Crusher » 21 Nov 2012, 22:29

I just wanted to let everyone be aware the mod has a bug. I tried to take care of this discreetly by contacting 3 different moderators. I guess FAF really don't care about cheating, as long as they think the game is "balanced" All the moderators said was post it in the forums.

I thought it was a great idea to tell everyone about it ( NOT ) so all the cheaters could use it. So here it is and I can only hope this lets it get fixed.

In Vanilla you can use many FA units and buildings simply by having a template of the FA units or buildings.

As we all know Vanilla don't have many of the FA units and the cost factors of existing stuff is much different overall. But this will let the cheaters have a hay day.

At least I posted this here as the Moderators suggested I do.

Have fun
MrCrusher
Mr_Crusher

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: MrCrusher

Re: Vanilla

Postby ColonelSheppard » 21 Nov 2012, 23:54

see: why should anyone play vannila and then buy FA units? sry but i just don'T get the point
whatever if you just disable FA-Units in the Modmenu of the lobby (unit restrictions) everybody will be happy

but again why on earth would anybody use FA untis when playing this mod, that would be stupid
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Re: Vanilla

Postby Mr-Smith » 12 Dec 2012, 15:55

good place for hiding it that thing.
i did not tryed it jet but i think thats because i just removed the button wich allowes you to build FA things from all engis and factorys.
i wills ee if i can fix that soon
If you can't beat us...
...join us.
Doge This, hover ACU: https://youtu.be/a67tvWmu31Y?list=LLW-T ... O4fQ&t=179
Mr-Smith
Evaluator

Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 36 times
FAF User Name: Mr-Smith

Return to Mods & Tools