Balthazar's Mod Requestathon

Everything about mods can be found here.

Moderator: Morax

Re: Balthazar's Mod Requestathon

Postby Domino » 01 Oct 2016, 15:43

SirTobi60 wrote:
Zsombi wrote:So, all T1 engy & T1 acu & acu drones could make the t1 factories, all T2 engy & T2 acu could make the t2 hq factories too, all T3 engy & T3 acu & sacu could make the t3 hq factories too. This way the user would be able to own a SupFactory only if it captures one or gets shared/gifted.

without blackops it was never possible to build higher tier factories. This is ofc not possible in FAF either by restricting the support factories.

you could just make a new tech tier something like highTech after t3 stick those units in there.
Domino
Priest

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 75 times

Postby Saxxon » 18 Oct 2016, 07:56

Guess I hit this a bit late.

As you recall I had made a request/recommendation on your Seraphim Experimental Artillery unit to turn it into a Lightning Cannon - Uthouy hurler. Main thing as we had discussed was how to scale the Uthouy produced so as not to be extremely overpowered. It should be fairly inaccurate since the Uthouy themselves have a wide area of effect. It would function as a high level area denial weapon.

The idea of a Ferris Wheel chucking lightning balls every 20-30 seconds fits in with the other Seraphim tech, ie the Lightning Tank T3 AA

Something you might also look at, that T3 repair boat you got to work, having something similar for the other factions. I know there was a naval mod that had a Regen Field Ship for the Seraphim, by the time I played with that mod that part didn't seem to work due to FAF changes.
Saxxon

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: Saxxon

Postby Balthazar » 22 Oct 2016, 17:07

Sort accidentally disappeared into the aether there for a bit; real life is a thing sometimes. Might be able to get one or two other mods in before I disappear to America for a month, but I have also said that I'll get a major BrewLAN release out before I go, and I'm having t-shirts printed for some promo stuff, at least two of which will be getting worn on the stream for the L4D speedrun during winter AGDQ next January. So that's a thing.

Also, Saxxon, I was crazy enough to make that other guys firebeetle launching Scathis during this thing, so Othuy launcher isn't a fair stretch.
Balthazar
Crusader

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: Balthazar

Postby Cuddles » 22 Oct 2016, 17:22

if you could make something like this that would be great http://reactoridle.com/

since we can only have one map in a game, we could just use a big 40x40 or 80x80 start out with only 5x5 or smaller playable and make it expand since that is a thing that works here.
Turinturambar defended very valiantly
Cuddles
Contributor

Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 118 times
FAF User Name: Scoot

Previous

Return to Mods & Tools