Alliance of Heroes Mod

Everything about mods can be found here.

Re: Alliance of Heroes Mod

Postby Azure_Spectrum » 09 Nov 2018, 04:10

Aw, I was enjoying how broken they were, but I guess its fair. I only wish you wouldn't touch the Seraphim ones, they are really underpowered when compared to the Battletech mechs and others.
Azure_Spectrum
Crusader

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: Azure_Spectrum

Postby Franck83 » 09 Nov 2018, 11:39

Azure_Spectrum wrote:Aw, I was enjoying how broken they were, but I guess its fair. I only wish you wouldn't touch the Seraphim ones, they are really underpowered when compared to the Battletech mechs and others.

If Seraphim ones are underpowered, it's about total mayhem balance. I can compensate with alliance of heroes mod but maybe the best way is to send a message to the author of the mod. Or maybe uveso is doing maintenance on the mod.
Alliance of Heroes Mod is out ! Try it ! It's in the Mod Vault !
Franck83
Priest

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 76 times
FAF User Name: Franck

Postby Azure_Spectrum » 10 Nov 2018, 17:29

Sorry I did not see how to change a experimental's class before it is built, was there something I missed?
Azure_Spectrum
Crusader

Postby Uveso » 10 Nov 2018, 17:48

Franck83 wrote:
Azure_Spectrum wrote:If Seraphim ones are underpowered, it's about total mayhem balance. I can compensate with alliance of heroes mod but maybe the best way is to send a message to the author of the mod. Or maybe uveso is doing maintenance on the mod.

If i find a modeller who is willing to donate his models to Total Mayhem then i will include it (only for seraphim)
Also T3 and experimental point defenses are welcome ;)
Uveso
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 178 times
FAF User Name: Uveso

Postby Franck83 » Yesterday, 10:53

Azure_Spectrum wrote:Sorry I did not see how to change a experimental's class before it is built, was there something I missed?

It's a UI limitation, i need to expand it. At this time you need a factory to change it.
Alliance of Heroes Mod is out ! Try it ! It's in the Mod Vault !
Franck83
Priest

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 76 times
FAF User Name: Franck

Postby Azure_Spectrum » Yesterday, 11:56

Ah sorry, thank you. Can't wait to change (without factories because they do not have all the building options) my experimental class to bard! I love how the song bonuses increase as they level up, so watching a group of heroes with the: song of wind and all using the move fast power is a sight to behold! I just want to say how thankful I am when playing this mod! The amount of enjoyment having a hero level up only to unlock better in initial and over all stats keeps the game going 3-4 hours in. I go back to my save games thinking about all the possibilities on how to upgrade my heroes. Range, rate of fire, damage, HP, armor, speed, and now I'm trying out the abilities! It's amazing just how powerful a Dreadnought class is with a Bard giving him magic regen can really be. It's like when I have tried one strategy, there's 10 more that also work.

Amazing stuff, simply amazing!
Azure_Spectrum
Crusader

Previous

Return to Mods & Tools