Encouragement.

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Encouragement.

Postby Nombringer » 29 May 2013, 09:34

I'm really worried by a lack of posts in these forums and I have to conclude that a lot of new players are simply scared to post here.

Now I believe there are a number reasons for this attitude and I'm not going to go into them. However I do believe a lot of us DO sound very condescending when we post here, and I'm guilty of this myself, however when new player read through here and see that attitude it discourages them from making posts. As a result they do know know how to play, cannot enjoy the game, and leave, what I really believe to be a very nice and welcoming community. Oddly I find that it's often lower rated players giving a bad impression of the community in the first place ("noobs only" games) :D

If your someone who follows this forum but has questions and would like to make a thread FEEL FREE! I cannot stress enough that someone with a desire to learn WILL learn.

To everyone else, let's be as welcomeing as possible, even if it means repeating ourselves :)

Nom.
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Return to Help