Tips on my gameplay

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Re: Tips on my gameplay

Postby FunkyBacon » 11 Apr 2013, 22:55

ColonelSheppard wrote:fron factories on finns are a quite bad idea, espeically as you commander stayed in you base what would be the reason why you would lose against a better player, also you are upgrading mexes too early (WAY to early)

there is not much that can be seen in this game else, post a replay against an even player

I did post the other automatch right above that post if you had looked over it, it was a bit more of an even match.
FunkyBacon
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: FunkyBacon

Postby ColonelSheppard » 11 Apr 2013, 23:13

sry i missed that will look it later or tomorrow (view new posts function makes you lazy :mrgreen: )
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby FunkyBacon » 12 Apr 2013, 21:49

ColonelSheppard wrote:sry i missed that will look it later or tomorrow (view new posts function makes you lazy :mrgreen: )

looking forward to it ;)
FunkyBacon
Crusader

Postby ColonelSheppard » 12 Apr 2013, 22:24

1st that map has a lot of reclaim, 3 engys on reclaiming minnimum
2nd forward factories... that to incredible dangerous for no benefit, dont do it
3rd really really bad use of the air fac, on scout, scout, then bomber or int depending on if he has airfac or not, but not 3 scouts and then int spam while they idle in you base4
4th ints, whhhhhyy
5th you saw he want staight t2 with 0 units! send his base back to stonage! build artys!
6th well, no unit waste against t2 pd use mmls
7th only one t2 fac pls and DONT build it at the fron
8th dont run in only cause you killed somethin with mml! just go on dmg'ing him with that unit absolutely NO reason to go
9th pls post a replay where you lost or played against a player that can actually play (no offence juciy but that was horrible)
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby FunkyBacon » 13 Apr 2013, 11:09

ColonelSheppard wrote:1st that map has a lot of reclaim, 3 engys on reclaiming minnimum
2nd forward factories... that to incredible dangerous for no benefit, dont do it
3rd really really bad use of the air fac, on scout, scout, then bomber or int depending on if he has airfac or not, but not 3 scouts and then int spam while they idle in you base4
4th ints, whhhhhyy
5th you saw he want staight t2 with 0 units! send his base back to stonage! build artys!
6th well, no unit waste against t2 pd use mmls
7th only one t2 fac pls and DONT build it at the fron
8th dont run in only cause you killed somethin with mml! just go on dmg'ing him with that unit absolutely NO reason to go
9th pls post a replay where you lost or played against a player that can actually play (no offence juciy but that was horrible)

he barely did anything in terms of attack so i figured the forward base would survive, but they are at a considerable risk indeed.
I build the intys for if he would come with air so I build em, but when he didn't i just kept em in case he did do something. and the 3 early scouts were to make sure he wasnt doing something i would dislike so i could counter from the start.
yeah...i derped a bit on the attack parts...
the T2 factoryies were to produce T2 units, having T1 units feels quite useless to me since his T2 PD would kill them by the masses so I figured the T2 would do better.

Thanks a lot for the feedback tho! I usually just do things that feel best at the time, which often can be a bad choice but somehow it usually works haha. I'll make sure to try to build factories closer to my base in the future and be less wasteful with my units.
and I have yet to start up FAF again since then xD I got kinda hooked on some other games for a bit :o
FunkyBacon
Crusader

Previous

Return to Help