Overcharge and global ranking system

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Overcharge and global ranking system

Postby deralex » 10 Feb 2013, 18:57

Hi, good to see that one of the best rts-games is still so active :D It would be nice if someone could answer me some questions:

1. I can't use "Overcharge" with the ACU, like it was possible before FA Forever in Forged Alliance. Is Overcharge completly disabled now?
2. My Global Ranking is something like 1100, i did some custom- and matchmaking-games. In the leaderboard i cant find my nickname (deralex), just in "Ladder / Scouts" with 0 Points. Is this a bug or will it updating the stats after a certain number of games? I can't find my mate in the leaderboard, too. He just did some custom games...

regards
Alex
deralex

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: deralex

Re: Overcharge and global ranking system

Postby jackc12 » 10 Feb 2013, 19:10

deralex wrote:Hi, good to see that one of the best rts-games is still so active :D It would be nice if someone could answer me some questions:

1. I can't use "Overcharge" with the ACU, like it was possible before FA Forever in Forged Alliance. Is Overcharge completly disabled now?
2. My Global Ranking is something like 1100, i did some custom- and matchmaking-games. In the leaderboard i cant find my nickname (deralex), just in "Ladder / Scouts" with 0 Points. Is this a bug or will it updating the stats after a certain number of games? I can't find my mate in the leaderboard, too. He just did some custom games...

regards
Alex

You need at least one energy storage and sufficient power before you can use overcharge.

Don't know much about leaderboard, sorry.
jackc12
Crusader

FAF User Name: jackc12

Postby deralex » 10 Feb 2013, 19:39

@Jack
Aaah, its more exprensive so i need at least one storage :) I tried it and it works, thank you!!!
deralex

Postby ColonelSheppard » 10 Feb 2013, 22:03

you mate maybe did not play a rated custom game
overcharge was explained
i dont know why you are with 0 points in the scout league, how much games did you play? how much did you lose?
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby deralex » 10 Feb 2013, 22:56

Hi Sheppard, when i host a game it says my "Global Ranking" is 387. I cant find my name on the leaderboard and in the scout league i have still 0 Points. Maybe i should try to create a new account? My account is nearly a year old at FA forever, maybe it has been inactive for too long?

Edit: The custom games should all be rated. No mods, 1x speed and assassination. Also, after the match, there was a small window, which told about the differences in global ranking points for every player after the match.
Last edited by deralex on 10 Feb 2013, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
deralex

Postby Ze_PilOt » 10 Feb 2013, 22:57

you need to play the 1v1 matchmaker (and win) for that to move.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby deralex » 10 Feb 2013, 23:00

Ok, thanks. I have one win in 1v1 ranked, but i have been inactive for 6 monaths. When the problem still appears after some wins, i will ask again ;)
deralex

Return to Help