Ban my eccount

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Ban my eccount

Postby Musor » 20 Jan 2020, 21:54

Hi, I’ll immediately warn you that I translated through an interpreter because I don’t speak English.
When I just started playing, I created an account with the nickname My4a, if I’m not mistaken, played a hundred games on it, practiced a lot and watched training videos, at one moment I realized that I’m playing stronger than 90% of the players in my rating but the calibration has already been completed and the rating was added at 5-15 per game ...
As a result, I thought to buy myself another game in Steam and create a new account in order to calibrate again, passed it at a 1200 rating, after that, I started playing even better, now, an account that has been banned by a permanent ban has almost 1500 ratings at the same time in its position I win even 1600 ...
But the problem is that they gave me a ban on an account with 1500 ratings and not the one on which I was just learning to play.
In the end, now, the problem is this: I will have to go after being split into an account with a 1000 rating and play there with weaker players than me ...
I ask you to enter my position, I did not know that it is impossible to create a new account, so because of stupidity I did it and played with it, on the old 120-150 games and on the new one already 150+ I was not going to return to the old ... I ask you , reset my first account, or give a permanent ban to the old account so that I do not have to play with weaker players ...
And I apologize for not knowing the rules of faf.
Musor

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Musor

Re: Ban my eccount

Postby PhilipJFry » 20 Jan 2020, 22:25

just play with your main acc instead of making up excuses for making new ones

gaining rating works just fine and if you play so much better than the people in your rating range then you should get to the appropriate rating reasonably fast
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

Postby Musor » 20 Jan 2020, 22:46

Games go on an hour from and more, give 5-15 ratings ...
I do not argue that everything works fine, but as for me, speed is not enough ...
I will need 100 games (200+ hours) to raise my rating from 1000 to 1500 ...
I just wanted to play with stronger players, that's all.
I had no other goals and desire, so I made a new account.
Musor

Postby Musor » 20 Jan 2020, 22:46

And why is it impossible to reset the rating on the main account?
Musor

Return to Help