Your personal trainer team

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Re: Your personal trainer team

Postby Voodoo » 07 Jun 2014, 15:03

Joly reworked the first page of this thread a little bit. If anyone else has a good idea, pm me.
Voodoo

Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 344 times
FAF User Name: Voodoo

Postby JasonWolf727 » 08 Jul 2014, 23:47

Hey, I'm pretty new to this game, so I'm with the #1 trainer group. I live in the United States, so my time is Central Standard time, or GMT -5 or 6. I'm really hoping to get better at this game, and hope I can be taught :)
JasonWolf727

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: JasonWolf727

Postby Deering » 10 Jul 2014, 17:24

As stated in the first post you should contact them directly
Deering
Evaluator

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: Deering

Postby Vee » 19 Aug 2014, 02:30

If you still need more trainers, I sign up for the trainer team. I can help with: playing 1v1, build orders, playing 1v1 coop :ugeek:. I can also help with team games but only the basics, or Rush Me More :oops:
Vee
Evaluator

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Vee

Postby Basilm » 19 Aug 2014, 11:57

Hi guys, I am new to the game...however I guess I have "basic command" of the game, and kinda know how to build units/buildings, even if not that optimal I guess. My scouting is terrible though, and I feel I have no sense of direction of where to go / what to do after just 5-10 minutes in-game, and making stupid fights, and sometimes abit puzzled of battle outcomes.....Anyhow, I would like to get some basic assistance from a trainer, preferly in Asia/Australia or US West coast, as I am currently living in China time zone GMT +6.

(I would fit into the #2 category, according to the 1st page), I also read I should contact the trainer(s) directly....how?

Best,
Basilm
Basilm

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Basilm

Postby da_monstr » 19 Aug 2014, 13:03

Basilm wrote:Hi guys, I am new to the game...however I guess I have "basic command" of the game, and kinda know how to build units/buildings, even if not that optimal I guess. My scouting is terrible though, and I feel I have no sense of direction of where to go / what to do after just 5-10 minutes in-game, and making stupid fights, and sometimes abit puzzled of battle outcomes.....Anyhow, I would like to get some basic assistance from a trainer, preferly in Asia/Australia or US West coast, as I am currently living in China time zone GMT +6.

(I would fit into the #2 category, according to the 1st page), I also read I should contact the trainer(s) directly....how?

Best,
Basilm

Send a private message to one of the listed players (they have a yellow whistle badge in front of their name) in chat or just ask for help in main chat, there are always people online to help.
Peace through superior firepower.
[Total Biscuit, comparing FA to SupCom2] "The scale and the sublime nature of the economy was ruined with Supreme Commander 2, which I absolutely despised. Oh god, I hate that game so very much."
da_monstr
Priest

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times
FAF User Name: Mainstay

Postby Nombringer » 19 Aug 2014, 13:05

New Zealand is GMT+12 by the way, not sure why that was changed :)
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Gorton » 19 Aug 2014, 13:17

Fixed, Nombringer.

I also fixed some people's name changes
"who is this guy, he didnt play gpg or what?" - RA_ZLO

*FAF Moderator*
Gorton
Councillor - Moderation

Has liked: 1067 times
Been liked: 455 times
FAF User Name: Gorton

Postby Nombringer » 19 Aug 2014, 13:23

Gorton wrote:Fixed, Nombringer.

I also fixed some people's name changes

Also, are Epic and CurrySmuggler still active?

It might be worth removing them, I could be wrong but I have not seen either of them in a loooooooooooong time.
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby lextoc » 08 Sep 2014, 13:10

I will be having alot of time the coming year so you can add me to this list again if you please :)

[BC]LEXTOC >BE< GMT+1
I'm watching you!
lextoc
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 227 times
FAF User Name: lextoc

PreviousNext

Return to Help