Replays of a good player

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Replays of a good player

Postby edmundopt » 29 Jun 2013, 03:24

Hello, when I join this comunity 3 months ago, I have asked a portuguese player for the name of the players wich I should watch to learn how to play this game, I still do it very often, but sadly one of those players is missing, and, whatever the reasons he is missing are good or bad, I do think some of the games he played are worth saving because when I watched them it was really something difrent, so if anyone has a replay or replays of player know as Iridium, please send them to [email protected], I will most likely watch all of them a try to send some of the best to someone who can cast them on youtube. The player can be lost, but the good games can stay.

Regards
edmundopt

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times
FAF User Name: EvilsRabbit

Re: Replays of a good player

Postby Swkoll » 29 Jun 2013, 05:04

Iridium currently goes under the name of ZepBLOWS and is still active of FAF and you can find replays of him in the vault.
"Only the fear of the hypnotoad is preventing me from raging right now." - ColonelSheppard
"Swkoll is a genius, let's accept this and move on" - VoR_Gorton
Swkoll
Contributor

Has liked: 114 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: Swkoll

Re: Replays of a good player

Postby edmundopt » 30 Jun 2013, 12:59

I know that, but I started watching videos when the player name was iridium, and those are the ones that I'm interested in, at the time I had no idea how to save them into my hard drive. The older replay I can find using search engine of faf is of 10/05/2013, if anyone has older then those, and with the name Iridium, please send them to my email. Thanks
edmundopt

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times
FAF User Name: EvilsRabbit

Return to Off-Topic