Game developement, Hiring

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Game developement, Hiring

Postby Masyaka » 07 May 2017, 17:42

delete
Last edited by Masyaka on 06 Aug 2017, 10:51, edited 7 times in total.
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby AdmiralZeech » 08 May 2017, 05:42

You probably need to put in more effort to prove you're serious.

You should learn enough UE4 in order to get something that can run around a level.
Then make a really nice level, a gun or two, etc, to show off your skills.
Possibly you need to have a game design document with your game rules, ideas, etc.

Once everything is ready and just needs some code, people are more likely to be interested.
AdmiralZeech
Priest
 
Posts: 304
Joined: 17 Sep 2011, 16:56
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 36 times

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Masyaka » 08 May 2017, 07:47

AdmiralZeech wrote:You probably need to put in more effort to prove you're serious.

You should learn enough UE4 in order to get something that can run around a level.
Then make a really nice level, a gun or two, etc, to show off your skills.
Possibly you need to have a game design document with your game rules, ideas, etc.

Once everything is ready and just needs some code, people are more likely to be interested.



I have full concept for gameplay. Their forum cant use spoilers.
I can code basic movements and something explained in tutorials, but to make a fully-coded game from my concept i need a pro.

Levels will also need coding.

Ok ill try.
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby biass » 08 May 2017, 08:09

You model? you have some examples of your work?
Morax wrote:Questioning what i am doing is like you are trolling me

My map thread: http://bit.ly/2qubD3l

Whiteheart wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
User avatar
biass
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 07:54
Location: Sexy sexy dual gap v4
Has liked: 547 times
Been liked: 401 times
FAF User Name: biass

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Masyaka » 08 May 2017, 14:38

biass wrote:You model? you have some examples of your work?


I mostly make low-poly but yet nice-looking when i find a program to properly texture them.

Low-poly cuz i dont want to mess with LODs

http://imgur.com/a/FeYYx

Heres images of beginner weapon.

Please note theres no picatinny rail. I use them to keep models low-poly. In exchange ill tell that theres new rails came and they are used instead of Picatinny rails
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Masyaka » 09 May 2017, 10:56

added screens.
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby biass » 09 May 2017, 11:12

what the deal with this http://imgur.com/a/CsA52
Morax wrote:Questioning what i am doing is like you are trolling me

My map thread: http://bit.ly/2qubD3l

Whiteheart wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
User avatar
biass
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 07:54
Location: Sexy sexy dual gap v4
Has liked: 547 times
Been liked: 401 times
FAF User Name: biass

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Masyaka » 12 May 2017, 14:25

biass wrote:what the deal with this http://imgur.com/a/CsA52


You dont like this? I was too lasy to make this wep look good. Check 2 new submissions.
https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthr ... post708088

Thy both are pretty low-poly. I dont think weapon needs to look so unnormal like in COD:IW and like this
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Zoram » 12 May 2017, 15:25

Masyaka wrote:
biass wrote:what the deal with this http://imgur.com/a/CsA52


You dont like this? I was too lasy to make this wep look good.


why would there be a knife there ? Looks like it's designed to cut the user's fingers off
Zoram
Priest
 
Posts: 456
Joined: 25 Sep 2014, 20:04
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 109 times
FAF User Name: zoram

Re: A job for a c++ coder who has nothing to do

Postby Masyaka » 12 May 2017, 16:01

Zoram wrote:
Masyaka wrote:
biass wrote:what the deal with this http://imgur.com/a/CsA52


You dont like this? I was too lasy to make this wep look good.


why would there be a knife there ? Looks like it's designed to cut the user's fingers off


I will replace this AR model with another that is really better. This is just for testing in-game.
Im not going to write down my fetishes in there.
User avatar
Masyaka
Priest
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 14 Jul 2016, 08:16
Location: Walt Disney production
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Buena-Vista

Next

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests