UEF Propaganda

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: UEF Propaganda

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 23:16

Nepty wrote:
Blackster wrote:Nepty, what is your opinion on the current status of the UEF sat and Mavor?

Ah, interesting. I saw a big discussion about those. I personally believe the sub-orbital satellites are better. They give sight range, and cannot be attacked. Nicely a great anti-fleet weapon against Cybran's navy. The only down part is multiple Novax centers take up so much space.

On to the Mavor, it has its role, the Novax can do the role also. It all comes down to mass and DPS. For the price of the Mavor, how many sats can a player build? Either way I rather have a swarm Novax satellites. It has a certain trolling factor to it. *Giggle*

Sure the Mavor is cool, but I almost never purchase it. I dont have a recent experience with. I may have built it only 20 times in my lifetime.

Mighty Penis of Doom, the name is Mighty Penis of Doom, expensive as hell and as powerfull as rewarding.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby BushMaster » 04 Jul 2016, 04:59

But how do i into UEF? Whenever i try my com just goes boom in enemy base, i don't understand. How to UEF?
BushMaster

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 12 times
FAF User Name: MooseFabricator

Postby Nepty » 04 Jul 2016, 05:36

How to UEF? It's not easy. They're not cybran. They're not like Aeon.

My opinion:
UEF is the most dry faction in the game. Almost no abilites, no magic, and nothing special (until tech 3). It's just very satisfying to win with them.

Most likely you will die fighting the Cybran faction. I know I do... How to UEF? That's a good question. Crappy tech one bomber, mediocre tech one tanks... If you like losing to Cybran, be UEF. Most of my wins are with Aeon. I kite until my opponent cries...

UEF is good at dealing with Aeon, Aeon is good at dealing with Cybran, and Cybran is good at dealing with UEF. It's almost like Pokemon around here. Of course all this is my opinion. Hopefully someone gives you a real answer. LOL.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby biass » 04 Jul 2016, 05:38

upgrade t2

make pillar

hope you got enough of an advantage to get percy out before he hits t3

gg

@nepty what about seraphim mananannnnne
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Nepty » 04 Jul 2016, 05:59

Seraphim?

Oh, that race. That was my anti Cybran race in v.3599. Seraphim's Tech 2 assault bot has been nerfed so hard currently I don't even play that race anymore. They killed its speed, the turn rate, and I know something else is coming soon. It takes single Cybran mantis 1 minute and 20 seconds to kill a Seraphim tech 2 assault bot. The Cybran fanboys has a secret vendetta against it or something. I expect more nerfs on it.

Seraphim isn't a real race. Chris Taylor created to them to punish players who only bought FA & not the the original Supcom. It's why so much is missing from them. They're not as dry as UEF, but a lot is missing. .
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Postby biass » 04 Jul 2016, 06:03

is zock a cybran fanboy?

sera is pretty fun

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Postby Nepty » 04 Jul 2016, 06:19

biass wrote:is zock a cybran fanboy?

sera is pretty fun

Cybran went from "Oh, they're so weak" to "Cybran is by far the best faction". Every patch they got a little stronger. From 3603 til now. Who's over balancing? Exactly. Cybran shouldn't be a super race. They're not the Borg from Star Trek...

At one point the Scathis was cheaper than a tech 3 stationary artillery... Now it can travel underwater... Now Monkeylord is builds ultra fast... Soon mantis will able to teleport, reclaim, and swim underwater. That was a joke. I want a flying Fatboy. Yeah, Zock won't make that happen because it's UEF. Also a joke, but you get my point.

Seraphim is fun. They just don't feel complete to me personally. I love their destroyers and ACU.
Nepty

Postby biass » 04 Jul 2016, 06:21

i told you before cyb are getting some harsh nerfs

they keep their much loved versatility while becoming weaker, everyone wins

biass
Contributor

Postby TheKoopa » 04 Jul 2016, 06:22

biass wrote:i told you before cyb are getting some harsh nerfs

they keep their much loved versatility while becoming weaker, everyone wins

Pff what are you talking about? Zock is coming out with mazer moles next
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby biass » 04 Jul 2016, 06:26

;)

biass
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic