Softles for Dictator - Make FAF great again!

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: Softles for Dictator - Make FAF great again!

Postby Viba » 22 Apr 2016, 13:15

You people obviously need more sentons in your life, I think that should be our beloved dictators fourth task.
Viba
Councillor - Moderation

Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: !smurfcheck Viba

Postby Softly » 22 Apr 2016, 19:07

As Dictator for life, I promise to end vowel discrimination by renaming main chat as "aeiolus"
Softly
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 251 times
FAF User Name: Softles

Postby Honey » 22 Apr 2016, 22:25

Softly wrote:As Dictator for life, I promise to end vowel discrimination by renaming main chat as "aeiolus"

Thank you Softles. That oppression has gone too long without anyone intervening!!!

biass wrote:
Honey wrote:
ColonelSheppard wrote:I really miss the annual dramas

Hmm... maybe we should elect FAF drama team to arrange steady supply of weekly drama for entertainment purposes. ^^

Isn't that why they made setons sentons?

And yes. Sentons are a good way to have weekly drama dose, but I was thinking something a bit different... Like some short ad-libbing in aeolus aeiolus about some nice currently pressing topic. But I guess our drama team would need a mod immunity to survive through the act. xDDD

Edit: OR... Maybe it's just simpler if we make #aeolus_drama_channel and tune in when ever something is going to air. xDDD
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
Honey

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times
FAF User Name: Hunaja

Previous

Return to Off-Topic