Softles for Dictator - Make FAF great again!

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: Softles for Dictator - Make FAF great again!

Postby Softly » 21 Apr 2016, 02:31

My third act is to launch a tournament to settle once and for all which power is mightier: the aeolus afks or forum squatters.

The maps will be the Off-Topic forum, the suggestions forum, and an auto-join tourney channel to give the afks a chance at winning.

Points will be assigned based on innovative use of nonsense, as well as for apathy great enough to prevent you taking part.

Prize pool tbc.
Softly
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 251 times
FAF User Name: Softles

Postby Exotic_Retard » 21 Apr 2016, 02:52

actually, i'm impressed at just how much like farming has happened in the space of two pages. good show.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby biass » 21 Apr 2016, 02:52

Hey also, as much as they do around here, can we not be always making out that [e] are the sole reason this FAF ship stays afloat? I am getting a little tired of other people being talked down upon and casted aside because they have not done something major or tooted the horn loud enough

You might not see it as a huge problem, and it isn't right now, but i thought i might just speak up before it becomes one, don't make this post out like it is an attack, just voicing what i find a small upcoming problem. thanks pals <3
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Exotic_Retard » 21 Apr 2016, 02:55

biass wrote:can we not be always making out that [e] are the sole reason this FAF ship stays afloat?

wait wait wait,
are you saying we are not!?

pfff should report this propaganda as abuse of e clan
jokes tehe ^^

also briang i appreciate your undieing loyalty but the clan tag is [e], not [E] <3
Last edited by Exotic_Retard on 21 Apr 2016, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Postby biass » 21 Apr 2016, 02:58

Exotic_Retard wrote:
biass wrote:can we not be always making out that [e] are the sole reason this FAF ship stays afloat?

wait wait wait,
are you saying we are not!?

pfff should report this propaganda as abuse of e clan
jokes tehe ^^

abus[e] x)
Just make sure to help and promote when other people do stuff too, okay? It hurts me to see people give up on FAF when their stuff gets nowhere/or bashed for not being large enough

<3

also Briang begoneang
Last edited by biass on 21 Apr 2016, 03:00, edited 1 time in total.

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Postby Exotic_Retard » 21 Apr 2016, 03:05

biass wrote:Just make sure to help and promote when other people do stuff too, okay? It hurts me to see people give up on FAF when their stuff gets nowhere/or bashed for not being large enough

oh but we do.
out of the last 12 posts on whats new made by [e]VioletAnia at least one (i think three) is promotion of not-e-clan and i think that you can count tournaments as being for everyone as well.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Postby Nanotech33 » 21 Apr 2016, 03:07

Exotic, we have nothing against [e] clan at all, the only reason this blew up is because Briang got salty over a throwaway joke and feels like flaming on a forum
Nanotech33
Crusader

Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 25 times
FAF User Name: NanoTech33

Postby biass » 21 Apr 2016, 03:08

Exotic_Retard wrote:
biass wrote:Just make sure to help and promote when other people do stuff too, okay? It hurts me to see people give up on FAF when their stuff gets nowhere/or bashed for not being large enough

oh but we do.
out of the last 12 posts on whats new made by [e]VioletAnia at least one (i think three) is promotion of not-e-clan and i think that you can count tournaments as being for everyone as well.

Well okay, just remember that im not coming out here to take a stab at you guys, as much as briang keeps trying to sharpen the knife, i just know that there are people getting frustrated. <3

biass
Contributor

Postby briang » 21 Apr 2016, 03:09

WHO is frustrated? If you are frustrated that [e] is somehow stifling your contributions please, PLEASE say so.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby biass » 21 Apr 2016, 03:10

briang wrote:If you cared at all about FAF you'd be an [e] fan too. All you care about is venting your pathetic anxst into a community that needs anything but. That's what therapists are for mate.

Biass, it has nothing to do with AU, there are wonderful people from AU/NZ who are current contributors. One of the only outspoken critics of said contributors here is you.

convict jokes are very popular on faf <3

Am i being a critic of contributors? not really, im just trying to make sure everyone can be appreciated and considered without some bullshit like the stuff you are trying to attack me with <3

luv u exotic <3
Last edited by biass on 21 Apr 2016, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

biass
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic