I'm quitting FAF

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: I'm quitting FAF

Postby Zoram » 27 Feb 2016, 16:17

speed2 wrote:
Zoram wrote:
briang wrote:Lichking please stop neceoing old threads man.

because ?

#"moderator"

what rule does it break if someone wants to comment on an "old" off-topic thread ? (or any thread for that matter ?)
Zoram
Priest

Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 111 times
FAF User Name: zoram

Postby briang » 27 Feb 2016, 17:30

Look Zoram, I'd appreciate it if you didn't stalk me around the forums to be a little contradictory minime. It's an unspoken rule of EVERY FORUM EVER that you don't go back and necro old posts for no reason XD.
Last edited by briang on 27 Feb 2016, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby Zoram » 27 Feb 2016, 19:05

briang wrote:Look Zoram, I'd appreciate if you don't stalk me around the forums to be a little contradictory minime. It's an unspoken rule of EVERY FORUM EVER that you don't go back and necro old posts for no reason XD.

not being a giant douche is also an unspoken rule of every forum ever (or any other form of social gathering), and I'm pretty sure it trumps the no necro thing you seem to be the only one caring about.
Zoram
Priest

Postby briang » 27 Feb 2016, 19:10

Zoram wrote:
briang wrote:Look Zoram, I'd appreciate if you don't stalk me around the forums to be a little contradictory minime. It's an unspoken rule of EVERY FORUM EVER that you don't go back and necro old posts for no reason XD.

not being a giant douche is also an unspoken rule of every forum ever (or any other form of social gathering), and I'm pretty sure it trumps the no necro thing you seem to be the only one caring about.

And you care enough to follow me around the forums thinking you're some sort of vigilante? Who is the one who shouldn't care here? I think it's you buddy.

Necroing ancient threads is annoying and I've only been civil with him about stopping it, I don't know what you're really looking for here outside of useless crusading. So I'd also appreciate it if you stopped as well. Maybe log in and play a game instead of hawk the forums to rant about me.

I quote myself: "Lichking please stop necroing old threads man." I'm somehow a giant douche? Please, PLEASE explain yourself. You've got nothing to stand on, you're simply embarrassing yourself; but go ahead, keep going, I can do this all day.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby Zoram » 27 Feb 2016, 19:17

briang wrote:
Zoram wrote:

And you care enough to follow me around the forums being an annoying little shit? Who is the one who shouldn't care here? I think it's you buddy.

I was participating to the selen thread, so I didn't have to follow you around to see your reply to the thread ^^
This one thread was the only one active in the off topic, if you call those two instances following you around, you're slightly paranoid.

On the topic of "necroing", I don't care in off-topic, and noone should, it's the bloody chit chat part of the forum.
For the rest, not only do I see nothing wrong with it, but I find it actually helpful. It allows fresh ideas to be brought to the table and bring them to the attention of everyone without having to restart new thread and re-explaining the context.
Zoram
Priest

Postby lextoc » 27 Feb 2016, 20:16

Are we in kindergarten? Yes, necroing old topics is considered an unspoken "rule" in general. And no, you are not a moderator. Please report your problems to a moderator if you really are that annoyed by it. (Not me, I'm just here to b**** to troublemakers)
I'm watching you!
lextoc
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 227 times
FAF User Name: lextoc

Postby Lieutenant Lich » 28 Feb 2016, 01:44

I'm done here.
Attachments
I'm done 1.jpg
I'm done 1.jpg (42.95 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
Don't complain about that which you aren't willing to change.

My mod:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12864
Lieutenant Lich
Evaluator

Has liked: 992 times
Been liked: 818 times

Previous

Return to Off-Topic