Version Question

Forum for Blackops Featured Mods.

Moderators: ExavierMacbeth, lt_hawkeye, OrangeKNight

Version Question

Postby Jim Starluck » 15 Jan 2015, 20:01

I'm trying to make sure I have the latest version of this mod, but I'm a little confused.

There are two instances of BlackOps Unleashed in FAF's mod vault: v6 and v8. I would think v8 is more recent, but then their descriptions say version 6.0 and 5.2, respectively. Both files were uploaded to the vault at the same time.

Is v8 really the most recent one?
Jim Starluck

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: JimStarluck

Re: Version Question

Postby Mythlorr » 18 Feb 2015, 23:21

Jim Starluck wrote:I'm trying to make sure I have the latest version of this mod, but I'm a little confused.

There are two instances of BlackOps Unleashed in FAF's mod vault: v6 and v8. I would think v8 is more recent, but then their descriptions say version 6.0 and 5.2, respectively. Both files were uploaded to the vault at the same time.

Is v8 really the most recent one?

I'm having the exact same problem. I have looked all over for the answer, but no matter where I looked I simply could not find it. I've tried Google, searching the forums, looking through the forums myself, etc.

If someone out there knows which one is really the newest version then please let us know. I want to use this mod, but I'd like to use the most up to date version.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Mythlorr

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Mythlorr

Return to Blackops