Won ladder games erroneously registering as draws

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Won ladder games erroneously registering as draws

Postby TantrumDesire » 12 Jul 2018, 14:26

Stuff that's relevant to the tech chaps:
Yesterday I played 2 ladder games for which I worked very hard to win but the games are wrongfully registered as draws and as a result I lost ladder rank instead of gaining it :(

Here's the replay ID for the first one: 8233431
The second one: 8233531

My local replay files:
8233431-Utterly_Pathetic.fafreplay
(55.5 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

8233531-Utterly_Pathetic.fafreplay
(28.2 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

My logs:
logs.rar
(330.53 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Not only did my wins register as draws but also the replays appear to be an hour long despite the real games ending after 18 or 8 minutes respectively.

I started the day off with exactly 1188 rating points, and now after 3 games, all of which were wins (the first one registered correctly) my rating is 1186. Quite preposterous isn't it? In my experience, it should be at least 1210 by now.

Just me letting out my emotional distress in hope for sympathy to my cause:
You see, this is all very unsettling for me. I feel as if I've improved considerably thanks to recent training and I put a ton of effort into those 2 games, I put my soul into them, and instead of getting rewarded for my hard work I'm getting punished. I ended up with less ladder ratings than before my first game yesterday, even though yesterday was a winning streak!
That's just so frustrating. Hard to keep myself motivated to climb the ladder when this ridiculous BS is happening. I've set myself a goal to reach a certain rating and this isn't helping... :/

Is there any chance of this error being undone? Please fix those 2 games if possible, or if not please work towards this not happening again, because this blows :/

Thanks for your time and efforts, I hope this is salvageable :)
Last edited by TantrumDesire on 12 Jul 2018, 21:56, edited 3 times in total.
TantrumDesire
Crusader

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 10 times
FAF User Name: Utterly_Pathetic

Re: Won ladder games erroneously registering as draws

Postby TantrumDesire » 12 Jul 2018, 20:40

I managed to get a hold of my opponent's logs from both games, in case that's relevant:

Game 1:
game.uid.8233431.log
(109.41 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Game 2:
game.uid.8233531.log
(111.31 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

My opponent in both aforementioned games is Cancle, my dear clan mate who gladly agreed to help here.
Apparently he has had this issue with games incorrectly registering as draws a few instances before our games, so you have a chance to hit two birds with one stone here, tech wizards ;)
TantrumDesire
Crusader

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 10 times
FAF User Name: Utterly_Pathetic

Return to Tech Support