game end is not registered, "Playing" is shown

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

game end is not registered, "Playing" is shown

Postby foodlfg » 10 Jul 2018, 19:03

Hi all!

My ladder games on 07.09 ended normally but are not registered by the server. "Playing" was shown in the client for hours while i could't replay the game.

i had three ladder games yesterday.
- the first one (8222414), everything went fine, and it was registered properly as the game ended and i lost it(:P). also proper game length was shown (not the current one!), i could even replay the game later.

- the second one (8222505), connecting was slow, i was watching the load screen for a while and after that the map. then the game started. everything went fine, no: connection window, desync, lag, whatever.
after the game ended, i see "Playing" displayed in the client and i couldn't watch the replay of the game either, it would not load. now, the playing time displayed is ridiculous and it shows that both of us have lost the game (tie?) when i won it clearly. oO just watch the replay. now you can.

after this game i believe i relaunched the faf client because it was still searching for games (at least this was shown) but nothing was launched...

- the third game (8222751), everything went smooth but after the game the "Playing" was show parallel with the second one (lol) in the client, and i couldn't watch the replay of the game either.

on discord, other people have reported the incorrect, long game lengths too.

foodlfg

Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 69 times
FAF User Name: foodlfg

Re: game end is not registered, "Playing" is shown

Postby foodlfg » 10 Jul 2018, 22:13

today again.

- first (8227652), never ending game stuck in the "Playing" status
- second (8227942), a game which i won displayed as loose loose. D:

foodlfg

Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 69 times