few things need a fix

Tournaments announces and results.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Stups

Re: few things need a fix

Postby Ze_PilOt » 14 Nov 2012, 22:34

But you probably want to code them and test them extensively now as the next year is in a 1,5 month.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby AwarE » 15 Nov 2012, 08:04

Well I'm sorry I don't know how to mod these things. If someone could do the code I will test it out thoroughly or help in any way I can.
@Ze_Pilot #1 is an exectitive decision... which icon should the UEF destroyer have? You may say its ok as it is... well thats ok too.
#2 needs further investigation to find cause of problem. Is it only the AI that displays this behavior?
#3 requires a modders input to give anti-nuke to navy of all factions.
@Raging Squirrel #4 is your baby... no-one else can do this. I am being badgered by people that say my rectangular maps are broken because the start positions appear off map in 'large preview'.
#5 can be ignored as it is of little importance.

roj
AwarE
Priest

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times
FAF User Name: AwarE

Postby Number2 » 15 Nov 2012, 08:49

before you start fixing all this trivials better give me ideas how to fix the Commander Upgrade bug (construct any upgrade nearly for free) or tell me how to make units untargetable for like 0,5 sec

-Sheppard
im Sheppard.. main acc is out of order xD
Number2
Crusader

Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Mike

Postby AwarE » 27 Nov 2012, 01:06

There are some other strange things happening in the latest FAF version 1.5.3620

1./ The VO "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" is not sounding when nukes are launched.

2./ T1 bombers are attacking mex in deep water. Of course they can not damage this target but they continue to attempt to bomb the mex until they run out of fuel. This becomes a laggy mess with 20 bombers and is only relieved when a sub takes out the mex. Friendly engineers are killed by the bombs if they attempt to reclaim or capture the mex.

roj
AwarE
Priest

Postby Adraius » 27 Nov 2012, 01:42

AwarE wrote:T1 bombers are attacking mex in deep water. Of course they can not damage this target but they continue to attempt to bomb the mex until they run out of fuel. This becomes a laggy mess with 20 bombers and is only relieved when a sub takes out the mex. Friendly engineers are killed by the bombs if they attempt to reclaim or capture the mex.

I was wondering what the heck was up with that. 0.o
Adraius

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times
FAF User Name: Adraius

Postby Ze_PilOt » 27 Nov 2012, 09:59

AwarE wrote:There are some other strange things happening in the latest FAF version 1.5.3620

1./ The VO "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" is not sounding when nukes are launched.

It is.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby AwarE » 27 Nov 2012, 13:16

Yeah thanks ... I just finished a multiplayer game and it worked... "Strategic Launch Detected" and it was very handy to know... run Commy run
roj
AwarE
Priest

Previous

Return to Tournaments