No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Tournaments announces and results.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Stups

Map poll for the tournament

Poll ended at 31 Aug 2012, 15:50

Open Palms
13
38%
Finn's Revenge
4
12%
Theta passage
6
18%
Loki
7
21%
Crag Dunes
4
12%
 
Total votes : 34

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Zock » 29 Aug 2012, 16:06

If wanted, i will maybe review one or more replays of this tournement and give some advice.
gg no re

ohh! what a pretty shining link! https://www.youtube.com/c/Zockyzock
User avatar
Zock
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: 31 Aug 2011, 22:44
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 397 times
FAF User Name: Zock

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Plasma_Wolf » 29 Aug 2012, 21:34

Ze_PilOt wrote:
Plasma_Wolf wrote:
Ghoti wrote:1200...
damn it.

Could be worse: 1017


I think you can come if you want to participate.

Nah, I don't think I'll want to play in a tournament.
User avatar
Plasma_Wolf
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: 20 Oct 2011, 11:28
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 82 times
FAF User Name: Plasma_Wolf

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby ronaz » 30 Aug 2012, 12:29

chvd wrote:signed: Mickeymouse
map:Thetta passage / 5km


Are you going to play only if the map suits you?
2012-08-26 15:56:06 Tee | is there anyway I can refuse to play games against mickeymouse, the idiot keeps bailing on games and wasting time.
2012-08-28 02:01:25 malCOREm | this guy mickeymouse keeps getting matched up with me, guy quits at the beginning on 80% of the games....
2012-08-29 19:49:28 NoGhost | mickeymouse disconnected


+I have similar experiences with you. Only gentleman to this tournament, please!
ronaz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Aug 2012, 15:35
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: ronaz

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby chvd » 30 Aug 2012, 14:00

ronaz wrote:
chvd wrote:signed: Mickeymouse
map:Thetta passage / 5km


Are you going to play only if the map suits you?
2012-08-26 15:56:06 Tee | is there anyway I can refuse to play games against mickeymouse, the idiot keeps bailing on games and wasting time.
2012-08-28 02:01:25 malCOREm | this guy mickeymouse keeps getting matched up with me, guy quits at the beginning on 80% of the games....
2012-08-29 19:49:28 NoGhost | mickeymouse disconnected


+I have similar experiences with you. Only gentleman to this tournament, please!

Do you mean gentlemans, who calls other IDIOT?

Are you going to play only if the map suits you?

Its simply. I do not play maps, that make me sick.

Ok, so have fun with rest of gentlemans :P

/unsigned from gentlemans tournament
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
chvd
Banned
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 10:31
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Ze_PilOt » 30 Aug 2012, 14:21

You have to play all rounds. There is no point of participating in a tournament if it's only for one round.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
User avatar
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 18:41
Location: fafland
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby chvd » 30 Aug 2012, 14:35

Ze_PilOt wrote:You have to play all rounds. There is no point of participating in a tournament if it's only for one round.

I really do not know where you got the information that I wanted to play just one round.
However as i wrote, i will not disturb gentelmans in their great work.
Its ok absolutely, i have not any problems with it :)
Last edited by chvd on 30 Aug 2012, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
chvd
Banned
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 10:31
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Ze_PilOt » 30 Aug 2012, 14:39

chvd wrote:I really do not know where you got the information that I wanted to play just one round.


From this :

Its simply. I do not play maps that make me sick.


Each round will be played on a different map, and one of these may not please you.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
User avatar
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 18:41
Location: fafland
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby chvd » 30 Aug 2012, 14:51

OK, so from this:
Its simply. I do not play maps that make me sick.

you deduce i will play just 1 map.
OK OK i think we have it solved then.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
chvd
Banned
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 10:31
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Mafa » 31 Aug 2012, 11:03

I've been having problems with my internet connection the last couple of days, and I'm not sure if my connection will work properly tonight either. The problem is, I won't know until I get home from work. If I'm not able to play, will it cause a lot of problems, or should I just withdraw from the tourney?
Mafa
Crusader
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 29 Jul 2012, 15:14
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Mafa

Re: No Pro Allowed ! - 31/08

Postby Ze_PilOt » 31 Aug 2012, 11:19

If you can't play, people will get a free win against you. So not a big problem.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
User avatar
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 18:41
Location: fafland
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest