Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: == IMBA CUP II ==

Postby Lu_Xun_17 » 25 Apr 2012, 02:01

/!\ NEWS /!\

=> The list of the 13 invited players will be announced tommorow evening

=> Here is the challonge event concerning the Selectional Tournament :

http://challonge.com/selectionalsimbacup

You'll find there all the informations concerning this coming qualification tournament.
(No need to create a challonge account, i'll add manually all the players just before the tournament starts.)

All of you, continue to sign up for this tournament! ;)

==> 04/29/ 2012 9:00pm GMT+0 (french time) <==

edit : i wrongly counted when making the player list, and just realised there were 13 players in it. So the easier solution for me is to qualify only the top 3, instead of top4 for the selectional tournament.
Last edited by Lu_Xun_17 on 25 Apr 2012, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Lu_Xun_17
Contributor

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: LuXy

Postby Cinnabear » 25 Apr 2012, 08:12

Count me in aswell! ;)
Cinnabear
Crusader

Postby csoller » 25 Apr 2012, 17:52

+1 imba cupper
csoller

Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Voodoo » 25 Apr 2012, 19:33

Yeah i'm in too.

I will also contribute 50 €

If i win some money i wil spend a minimum of 25 € for the faf server.

Have fun and good luck all. I hope i'm here to look the The selectional Tournament.

And Luxy if you need some help just pm me :)
Voodoo

Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 344 times
FAF User Name: Voodoo

Postby TA4Life » 25 Apr 2012, 21:34

Would be nice to see TLO and Sir_Loui participate. Would also be nice to see TBO, Brainsteel, TAG_Seton, Pink, etc.

If people know how to contact those greats, would be nice to at least let them know.

We must get people to understand that Supcom FA is the last hope for RTS, before games like LOL take over people's minds and the definition of RTS is forgotten forever, just like Supcom 2 has damaged the definition of Supcom.

Perhaps we should make a promotional video for this tourney, if people have ideas or want to submit images/video for this it would be great, I can definitely help putting it together. Would be nice to put it on the APC youtube channel to get that going again, the more supcom FA channels we have the bigger the community appears and that seems to be so important in a lot of noobish minds.
TA4Life

Been liked: 3 times

Postby TheUnseenForce » 25 Apr 2012, 22:09

TA4Life wrote:Would be nice to see TLO and Sir_Loui participate. Would also be nice to see TBO, Brainsteel, TAG_Seton, Pink, etc.

If people know how to contact those greats, would be nice to at least let them know.

We must get people to understand that Supcom FA is the last hope for RTS, before games like LOL take over people's minds and the definition of RTS is forgotten forever, just like Supcom 2 has damaged the definition of Supcom.

Perhaps we should make a promotional video for this tourney, if people have ideas or want to submit images/video for this it would be great, I can definitely help putting it together. Would be nice to put it on the APC youtube channel to get that going again, the more supcom FA channels we have the bigger the community appears and that seems to be so important in a lot of noobish minds.

When you speak of promotional videos, do you mean for this tournament or for FAF/Supcom FA in general?
TheUnseenForce

Postby TheGodFather3 » 26 Apr 2012, 05:03

Hi guys, i want to play this Imba Cup. But iam not sure if i will be able to play in that time. But if i can register anyway, fine. And i hope to be able to play.

See you all
TheGodFather3

Postby -_V_- » 26 Apr 2012, 07:58

Nice to see some seton noobs like Godfather, TA, Hawken respected by the "others". Maybe they will be able to rebuild the bridges that have been burnt :)
-_V_-
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby Lu_Xun_17 » 26 Apr 2012, 11:39

I'm currently working on a little video, this one will announce the mappool and the selected players, but if any player is interested in making a promotional video, sure do ;)

I really doubt we can get TLO and loui playing sup com again, as they have now have big commitments with their sponsors and all. But i think getting them for the final, and for an interview would already be interesting.

I would have loveed to see TAG_Seton, Lord_Vader and ZLO_RD playing it, but for different reasons, they can't play until a certain time.
Concerning Pink Brainsteel, i think they gave up the game for a now a long time. :|

Anaryl, land maps are the most balanced map, and often the games are shorter ( this permits me not to give a limit time for each round).
Lu_Xun_17
Contributor

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: LuXy

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments