Live Interview

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Live Interview

Postby Arctomian » 23 Nov 2013, 12:54

Hello Fellow FAF players

We At Team Pro Pixel enjoy the non toxic enviorment of of Faf wile we play Supreme commander 2: Forged Alliance.
On our channel a couple of days ago i asked a couple of questions on how FaF is right now and its future.
one of the good players recommended me to do a live interview on your Twitch channel with the creator of FAF Ze_Pil0T.

Sadly he is not responding for a offer on this on both PM system as well as private chats. So we are giving this one more shot before
directing our attention elsewhere.

the objective is a live interview with questions about promoting FAF. dission to make FAF. what changed in FAF's live time and what the future will bring for FAF
and its community, especiualy giving some attention to the making of Galactic wars.

what do you guys think of this. would you like to see a hour interview with Ze_Pil0T live where you can also ask him questions live?

regards

Arctomian

Team Pro Pixel
www.twitch.tv/teampropixel
Arctomian

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: arctomian

Re: Live Interview

Postby Ze_PilOt » 26 Nov 2013, 18:03

Wrong forum section :)

I don't really have time for that, and even if I had, I'm not sure I have so many things to say. So unless you have more precise demands, I'm sure a native english speaker like Gyle would be better to interview.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Arctomian » 27 Nov 2013, 04:41

if its good stuff like for instance, how do you approch the FAF marketing to get more community, how far is GW in working right, and will there be gift pacakges that you can buy from FAF to support FAF by giving it to friends and all that sorts of questions, by all means :)
Arctomian

Postby Ze_PilOt » 28 Nov 2013, 09:31

Well, no marketing is planned at all.
It would be illegal to propose item based on a license if you don't have the rights for it.

GW will resume his development next year (January), I ran out of time for this year (real job :)
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Arctomian » 08 Dec 2013, 17:01

heheheh ok. but uuuhm you have someone that can be on a live interview? :)
Arctomian

Postby DarkTemplar » 10 Dec 2013, 18:42

Arctomian, I'm certainly in no position to offer someone's time, but I would follow Ze_PilOt's suggestion and ask Gyle to do it! I watch his casts almost every day, and he's a great guy to talk to about the game. His YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/felixlighta/videos.

Possibly TA4Life too. He's a high-ranking player and also a caster. His YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/praisegugleourmaster.

I hope that helps. Would love to see more attention being brought to this awesome project.
DarkTemplar
Crusader

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 7 times
FAF User Name: DarkTemplar

Postby Arctomian » 30 Jan 2014, 19:46

its been a wile since i have been online, since team pro pixel has taken up alot of my time setting up the new website and the minecraft server!
i still am willing to do this. as our channel is growing faster between the four streamers i think its time to give some publisity to FAF.
i will contact gyle and thank you of rsugestions and help.
Arctomian

Return to General Discussions